WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Mystery Google/Seeker on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Dreamly

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
First topic message reminder :

http://www.mysterygoogle.com/

http://www.sparkchat.net

27 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:13 am

LH Justin

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
I see that, but for that to be true it would have to tap you into what someone searched on regular Google.

http://lhjgraphics.net/

28 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 am

Sanket

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Its not tapping what someone searched on google. Rather on their database & their search engine kinds.

The way how it works according to me: When we go there its just a normal google search page, but the thing for which we search gets stored & that is displayed on the next user when he searches for something


_________________
Sanket
http://www.webartzforum.com

29 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:20 am

LH Justin

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sanket wrote:Its not tapping what someone searched on google. Rather on their database & their search engine kinds.

The way how it works according to me: When we go there its just a normal google search page, but the thing for which we search gets stored & that is displayed on the next user when he searches for something
But that's impossible if you don't get your result back if you just searched it 2 or 3 seconds ago.

http://lhjgraphics.net/

30 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 am

Sanket

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Thats the point we were making. There are so many users who must be using that, hence we see their results. Its all a matter of split seconds.


_________________
Sanket
http://www.webartzforum.com

31 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 am

LH Justin

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sanket wrote:Thats the point we were making. There are so many users who must be using that, hence we see their results. Its all a matter of split seconds.
There can't be that many at all hours of the day.

http://lhjgraphics.net/

32 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 pm

ViKtory

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
^^
That's right. They maybe store a data about the LATEST viewer, and shows it to the next person using it, no matter it took him a minute or anything. It's not always the matter of the split-second.

P.S. : If you become Fred in that search, and do the thing he does, will the same be displayed to others or just removed? Razz

33 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 am

LH Justin

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Vedu_King wrote:^^
That's right. They maybe store a data about the LATEST viewer, and shows it to the next person using it, no matter it took him a minute or anything. It's not always the matter of the split-second.

P.S. : If you become Fred in that search, and do the thing he does, will the same be displayed to others or just removed? Razz
What? That post made no sense.

http://lhjgraphics.net/

34 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:26 pm

ViKtory

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Num, I said that, if you type something, and maybe, none used it for a while, and then another guy uses it, he may get our search. It's not always the split-second timing.

Fred's part is when he always says SH*T, will that keyword also be displayed to others?

35 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 am

LH Justin

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Vedu_King wrote:Num, I said that, if you type something, and maybe, none used it for a while, and then another guy uses it, he may get our search. It's not always the split-second timing.

Fred's part is when he always says SH*T, will that keyword also be displayed to others?
No, I'm saying that if you type a search, then you search something else, shouldn't you get your previous search?

http://lhjgraphics.net/

36 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:22 pm

ViKtory

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
^^
Ohh.. Now I see.. You are right! It does gives a random results, because, according to me, I don't think this site is so active. And google accepts almost every search. In that case, maybe it has a database with a hundreds of keywords (Or maybe tested ones) including signs like "?" or "!" and it just displays us a valid thingy. Nothing much in there. Must be a PHP script they used..



Last edited by Vedu_King on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

37 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:03 am

LH Justin

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Vedu_King wrote:^^
Ohh.. Now I see.. You are right! It does gives a random results, because, according to me, I don't think this site is so active. And google accpts almost every search. In that case, maybe it has a database with a hundreds of keywords (Or maybe tested ones) including signs like "?" or "!" and it just displays us a valid thingy. Nothing much in there. Must be a PHP script they used..
Finally someone understands what I'm talking about!

http://lhjgraphics.net/

38 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 am

MrMega

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
Haha I typed in Pretty Kitty and I got Edward Cullen LOL

cool

Guys, try typing "Google" in the search bar there. See what happens, lol xD

39 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Sanket

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
lol....they don't support google haha !


_________________
Sanket
http://www.webartzforum.com

40 Re: Mystery Google/Seeker on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Dreamly

avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
It's not offical Google's site so yeah..

LH, dun think they'll lie in title then

http://www.sparkchat.net

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum