WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introvert/Extrovert Empty Introvert/Extrovert Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:58 am

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
What are you?
This test is really good, long - but good. It seems to have me figured out because that's exactly like me. Shocked

Take the test and post what it says: http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=697

I am in between, leaning more towards extrovert.

Sociability
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the "life of the party", you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

2Introvert/Extrovert Empty Re: Introvert/Extrovert Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 am

Nem

Nem
Registered Member
Registered Member
The thing about these sort of personality reading tests are that no matter the result it will almost always relate to whom ever reads it Wink

http://www.graphics-post.com/forum

3Introvert/Extrovert Empty Re: Introvert/Extrovert Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:44 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
81 questions? Well i will do it after sometime.

But, i think i am an introvert. Lets see what the test says.

http://www.webartzforum.com

4Introvert/Extrovert Empty Re: Introvert/Extrovert Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
Registered Member
Registered Member
The test result wrote:
Sociability
66%

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with "the gang" arises, you'll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they're friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the "life of the party" and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

5Introvert/Extrovert Empty Re: Introvert/Extrovert Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
Nice ViK Smile
Does that explain you or not?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum