WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preference?

Notepad vs Dreamweaver Vote_lcap33%Notepad vs Dreamweaver Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Notepad vs Dreamweaver Vote_lcap67%Notepad vs Dreamweaver Vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Notepad vs Dreamweaver Empty Notepad vs Dreamweaver Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 pm

David

Registered Member
Registered Member
What do you prefer out of the two when creating a site? Notepad or Dreamweaver.

http://dlsuite.com

2Notepad vs Dreamweaver Empty Re: Notepad vs Dreamweaver Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Dreamweaver.

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Notepad vs Dreamweaver Empty Re: Notepad vs Dreamweaver Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
DW was good when I was learning but now I feel more comfortable with notepad.

4Notepad vs Dreamweaver Empty Re: Notepad vs Dreamweaver Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:59 am

Mario

Mario
Registered Member
Registered Member
Notpad just sucks. You have nothing but typing. I would would like to have shortcuts to make pages go faster. I do have Dreamweaver but somehow I am missing my disc. Hmmm better go ask a friend of mine to copy his.

5Notepad vs Dreamweaver Empty Re: Notepad vs Dreamweaver Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:27 am

MrMega

MrMega
Registered Member
Registered Member
I don't even have dreamweaver, but I'm voting dreamweaver. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum