WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1File hoster uploader except webs? Empty File hoster uploader except webs? Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Is there any?
i want to upload .css and .js files.

2File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
bravenet.com

http://www.webartzforum.com

3File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 pm

For Javascript (:

http://yourjavascript.com/

4File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:24 pm

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
xtreemhost.com 200gb band width (i dont think even 1/4 will be necessary)
and 5.5 gb space

5File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 pm

i have xtreemhost account Smile
but how do i upload files ther?

6File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Nick wrote:i have xtreemhost account Smile

You can use some FTP software or their web based FTP. You have a file management option in your cPanel.

7File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 am

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
Nick wrote:i have xtreemhost account Smile

login here : cpanel.xtreemhost.com

click on > online file manager > click on htdocs > upload files inside htdocs (first delete the index.htm file found inside htdocs)

otherwise download a ftp app such as filezilla > login with username and password (ftp details are ftp.xtreemhost.com)

8File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:51 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Xtreemhost might delete your site if you just use it to upload files and link to them somewhere else Razz Their ToS don't allow you to use their space for file hosting.

It should look like that you are running a 'real' website on their server.

9File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:27 pm

ankillien wrote:Xtreemhost might delete your site if you just use it to upload files and link to them somewhere else Razz Their ToS don't allow you to use their space for file hosting.

lol i am actually hosting my website there and i will get a com domain soon Wink

10File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:00 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Nick wrote:
ankillien wrote:Xtreemhost might delete your site if you just use it to upload files and link to them somewhere else Razz Their ToS don't allow you to use their space for file hosting.

lol i am actually hosting my website there and i will get a com domain soon Wink

LOL

I thought you want it for hosting files since you asked for 'file uploader' Razz

11File hoster uploader except webs? Empty Re: File hoster uploader except webs? Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:38 pm

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member

soo true.

@nick, if you gonna buy a domain and have plans to start a live website, nothing beats a paid hosting Smile

safer, better !

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum