WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Happy Birthday WebArtz! Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:54 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Happy Birthday WebArtz!
Celebration Week - 7th to 15th December

Hello WebArtz Members!

I am feeling so happy to announce the celebration week for the First Birthday of WebArtz Forum. Yes, we will celebrate this whole week (7th to 15th Dec).

We have some nifty plans for the celebration week Cool

1. WebArtz has got a complete new look Very Happy New logo + New theme.
    We are now on punBB version. Hope you like the new simplistic theme. We are thankful to those who helped us making this theme. We will keep working on the theme to make it better, unique and feature rich.

2. On the birthday, we'll give away 30 Points to all our members (with which you can buy cool web templates form our shop!). To claim the points, you need to post in this topic. Only those who post in this topic will receive points. Point donation will be closed after 15th December, so claim your points as early as possible Smile

3. We have arranged a special lottery contest. The contest is running here. The lottery winner will get lots of forum points Wink

4. For the celebration week, we have put the chat box on the top of forums so that members can have fun chatting Razz

5. We might add more stuff/activities to double the fun for our celebration week. So stay tuned and have fun Cool

We are grateful to all the members who joined this forum and contributed to make it a good place for discussion about web designing. We have become a community where members discuss, help and learn from each other. The whole credit for this success goes to the members of WebArtz Forum.

We have 30,000+ posts and 370+ members. The forum is very active and has passed one year of its success. This was not possible without your contribution, dear members Very Happy Thanks for participating in and making all our contests very successful. Thanks for submitting useful tutorials. Thanks for your each quality post that helps others Smile

We also thankful to our staff members. Thanks to mods for keeping this forum clean and spam free. Thanks to designers to help people with their graphics needs. Thanks to techies for helping lots of people with coding Very Happy

We hope to continue the success of WebArtz for many years.......

Enjoy Happy Birthday WebArtz Enjoy
Woohoo woohoo1 Cheer

Regards,
WebArtz Team

26Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Behavior???

Registered Member
Registered Member
Can I claim my points?!

And, Happy Birthday Webartz!!

http://www.thedungeons.info

27Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 am

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Yep, as the thread says, just post here and you'll gain your 30 points Wink

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

28Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:35 am

Pinks

Registered Member
Registered Member
Happy birthday Webartz Smile dis new theme rocks,lovely theme bounce

29Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

siva

siva
Registered Member
Registered Member
Happy Birthday Webartz! Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 154550

Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 154550Lovely theme, Look very nice. Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 154550

http://www.eegarai.net

30Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 pm

ecosystem

ecosystem
Registered Member
Registered Member
I can't believe it's been a whole year. Happy B-day Webartz.
Sorry I can't be as active as I used to be, but I'll try!

31Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
ecosystem wrote:I can't believe it's been a whole year. Happy B-day Webartz.
Sorry I can't be as active as I used to be, but I'll try!

Yes yes eco, its been a year cheers
We too can't believe its been one year. We have found some lovely members through this journey. Very Happy

http://www.webartzforum.com

32Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:05 am

Nemanjaa

Nemanjaa
Registered Member
Registered Member
Happy B` day...Lovely members...hmmm...like me ?....lol i`m kidding Very Happy...all the best to all of you guys... cheers

33Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:58 pm

verrell123

verrell123
Registered Member
Registered Member
Happy Birthday WebArtz

http://www.freshartz.co.cc/

34Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:15 am

Does the claiming include to 15th? Razz
Happy birthday WebArtz!

35Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:35 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Yes it does, the topic will end exactly after 12 hrs tomorrow.

http://www.webartzforum.com

36Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:12 am

[quote="Sanket"]
ecosystem wrote:
We have found some lovely members through this journey. Very Happy

like me Razz

Happy BDay webartz!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

37Happy Birthday WebArtz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday WebArtz! Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Its time to close this thread.

As promised, we are going to give away 30 points to all members who posted in this topic.

Thanks for celebrating with us. Hope you enjoyed the celebration week Very Happy

- Thread locked
- 30 Points donated to all members who posted above
- Chat box goes below the forums

Thread Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum