WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theme Changes for Phpbb3? Empty Theme Changes for Phpbb3? Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:34 am

PlatinumWata

PlatinumWata
Registered Member
Registered Member
So, I read the Theme Changer thread, and its a wicked idea that I need done! I have two templates, which one is light, and one is black (dark), and I want my users to be able to pick the template they want. Their both the same, but the colors are different. Some people like the white more, some the black.

Anyways, I have Phpbb3, so not sure if it will work or not? Will it work with that version?

Is their anything easier I could do?

Many Thanks Wink

2Theme Changes for Phpbb3? Empty Re: Theme Changes for Phpbb3? Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
You have the prosilver skins?
We earlier had a skin changer for phpbb3, but they didn't work well in all browsers hence we had to remove it.

Also the tutorial which you saw is for ones with template editing.

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Theme Changes for Phpbb3? Empty Re: Theme Changes for Phpbb3? Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 am

PlatinumWata

PlatinumWata
Registered Member
Registered Member
Yes, I believe I have prosilver.

I hope theirs a way I can do something, as some of my users want one color, and others another color.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum