WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? - Page 2 Empty Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:58 am

Josh

Josh
Registered Member
Registered Member
First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, I posted this to the forummotion support forum but it didn't get any responses, so I was wondering if someone could help me with the code?

I would like to create a banner similar to this setup I made on a site a while back: [link]. Unfortunately, this required template editing on Phpbb3 and thus I wouldn't be able to use the same method for PhpBB. Anyway, I think the code would actually be pretty simple: Just a horizontally tiling image that's in the same location of the banner, positioned under it (and above the main forum body).

Thanks!

26Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Nera

Technician
Technician
Let's not put it all in one topic. Open a new one for other things. I'll answer you latter, have to go now.

27Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Josh

Josh
Registered Member
Registered Member
Alright, thanks for all your help!

28Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Nera

Nera
Technician
Technician
No problem. This is solved.

29Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB? Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Unknown Data

Unknown Data
Registered Member
Registered Member
Solved | Locked

http://woops.dk

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum