WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solved how can i get Rounded corners on GIMP 2.6 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Mr DarkHaxers2

Registered Member
Registered Member
how can i get Rounded corners on GIMP 2.6 but, i see it on the GIMP but it's grey its not in black color, here's a image wut im talking about

how can i get Rounded corners on GIMP 2.6 Help10

it says Rounded Corners but its in grey color and i cant click it can someone help me please.

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Topic moved to Graphics discussion forum

Mr DarkHaxers2

Registered Member
Registered Member
BUMP can someone help me please

promotemeup

Registered Member
Registered Member
Hello Guest ,
Looks like you didn't select the image. This occurred with me too, but i selected the image, and then went to filters. You can also use Photoshop CS5 if GIMP doesn't work. To make rounded corners in Photoshop, use the Circular Rectangle Tool.

Thanks,
Enjoy!

http://www.promotemeup.co.cc

Mr DarkHaxers2

Registered Member
Registered Member
ok

Mr DarkHaxers2

Registered Member
Registered Member
Can Someone Locked This Please

ankillien