WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solved How did you do this? Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Please move it if necessary.

OK, so I was wondering how you did this with your staff posts?

How did you do this? Howtoget

I want to do similar on my forums, but I can't figure out how.

If an admin wants to do it manually on my forum, I'll be more than happy to make you an Administrator if you sign up. So that I'm not advertising on this forum, and an admin does want to help me manually, just request and I will pm you the URL.

Many thanks in advance,

~RSguideMaker~

2Solved Re: How did you do this? Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:20 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hi,

The effect is not done on staff post, anyone can post such a announcement table Smile You can code it yourself.

All we use to do that is BBCodes and CSS. More info here: http://www.webartzforum.com/t352-nice-theme

Moved to HTML Forum

3Solved Re: How did you do this? Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Thank You
For helping me with this

Hello everyone Very Happy

Thanks for helping me with this. I'll make sure to promote this website on my forum. If you wish to close this thread, then please do! Very Happy

All the best All the best

~RSguideMaker~

Click Here to Join WebArtz

4Solved Re: How did you do this? Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:02 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Glad we could help out Very Happy

Just to remind that you can't use our table design on your forum, you can design your own using CSS Smile

Solved | Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum