WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can i have a permission Empty can i have a permission Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:44 pm

tommycoo

tommycoo
Registered Member
Registered Member
ommycoo's Profile

Post by tommycoo Today at 3:44 pm
hay .. may I ask you (the admin) can I get permission from you to copy an existing tutorial here?

I will definitely include the credit to the forum and the creator of the tutorial

I mean this copy only for my country makes it easy to edit Their Forumotion forum

2can i have a permission Empty Re: can i have a permission Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Nopes, i am afraid we can't permit you to use them.

http://www.webartzforum.com

3can i have a permission Empty Re: can i have a permission Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:44 am

tommycoo

tommycoo
Registered Member
Registered Member
why ? this is use for a good purpose ? i that wrong ?

4can i have a permission Empty Re: can i have a permission Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
tommycoo wrote:why ? this is use for a good purpose ? i that wrong ?

If you want to share it for a good purpose, you can just share the URLs of tutorial pages Very Happy but you can't copy-paste our tutorials on your forum.

5can i have a permission Empty Re: can i have a permission Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:43 pm

tommycoo

tommycoo
Registered Member
Registered Member
but if i copy the tutorial and link back them to the original tutorial can i have that permission ? Very Happy

6can i have a permission Empty Re: can i have a permission Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Nopes, just post the link if you like. Smile
We have allowed the tutorial for guests to view it.

http://www.webartzforum.com

7can i have a permission Empty Re: can i have a permission Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:46 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sanket wrote:Nopes, i am afraid we can't permit you to use them.

Is this because if you give him permission, you would have to give everyone else permission and then you would lose publicity and if the tutorials were on other sites, then this website would be pretty much useless.

8can i have a permission Empty Re: can i have a permission Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
RSguideMaker wrote:Is this because if you give him permission, you would have to give everyone else permission and then you would lose publicity and if the tutorials were on other sites, then this website would be pretty much useless.

Yes, it is one of the reasons.

If someone thinks sharing is caring, then I think sharing just URLs (links) instead of whole posts is much better idea Smile

9can i have a permission Empty Re: can i have a permission Wed May 23, 2012 1:48 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
That is a fair point. That's what I will be doing if I find a better tutorial on here. I will say "A tutorial that answers your question can be found here."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum