WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:43 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Vote for the Best Desktop!
Voting thread for Decorate Your Desktop contest

Vote for the Best Desktop! Banner

Hello!

First of all, I'd like to thank to all those who participated in the Decorate Your Desktop contest and sent their entries Smile We really appreciate it.

Now the voting for the best looking desktop begins.

Rules for voting:

• You can vote for only one entry
  • You can't vote your own entry
  • To give a vote, just write the name of your favorite contestant (and any comments, if you have)

The entries are as follows...

1) Mr.Joker

Vote for the Best Desktop! 2012-04-12022921

2) RsguideMaker

Vote for the Best Desktop! Desktopscreenshot

3) verrell123

Vote for the Best Desktop! Decora10

4) ankillien

Vote for the Best Desktop! Image_2

5) pimentel2

Vote for the Best Desktop! 25u4aj8

So start voting guys. The results will be declared on 30th April.

Lets see who wins Very Happy All the best All the best

Last edited by ankillien on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

2Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
pimentel2 gets my vote.

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Unknown Data

Unknown Data
Registered Member
Registered Member
My vore goes to pimentel2.

http://woops.dk

4Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
pimentel2's image won't show up on my computer, so my vote goes to Mr.Joker

5Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm

verrell123

verrell123
Registered Member
Registered Member
RSguideMaker wrote:pimentel2's image won't show up on my computer, so my vote goes to Mr.Joker
Same, so i vote RSguideMaker

http://www.freshartz.co.cc/

6Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Weatherman

Weatherman
Registered Member
Registered Member
My vote goes to Mr.Joker

http://www.nba-serbia.net

7Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I have re-uploaded pimentel2's image. Please check.

8Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
I can see it now, but my vote still goes to Mr.Joker

(PLEASE NOTE: That is only ONE vote for Mr.Joker)

So far, the results are:

Mr.Joker | 3

RSguideMaker | 1

verrell123 | 0

ankillien | 1

pimentel2 | 4

pimentel2 is currently in the lead with 4 points!

Last edited by RSguideMaker on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 am; edited 5 times in total

9Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Matti

Matti
Registered Member
Registered Member
1) Mr.Joker, gets my vote.

http://csshelp.forumotion.net/

10Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:58 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Admins, if it's easier, please edit my post with the correct numbers if I haven't already.

11Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Nera

Nera
Technician
Technician
pimentel2

12Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
RSguideMaker wrote:Admins, if it's easier, please edit my post with the correct numbers if I haven't already.

I don't understand what you mean.

http://www.webartzforum.com

13Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
He made a count post that will add how each member have points. So he just asked admins to edit his post if anyone get point and he doesent do that Smile

14Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mr.Joker wrote:He made a count post that will add how each member have points. So he just asked admins to edit his post if anyone get point and he doesent do that Smile

Precisely. Sorry, I realized after I had posted that I should have made it clearer, but I had to go so I left it.

Then I forgot about it which is why it was unclear when you quoted it.

15Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 pm

o0o_mr79

Registered Member
Registered Member
5) pimentel2 Very Happy

16Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Just out of curiosity, when does voting finish?

17Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:09 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Voting will end and results will be announced on 30th April.

18Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 am

Sir chivas

Sir chivas
Registered Member
Registered Member
4) Ankillien

19Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 am

iLikeChaos

iLikeChaos
Registered Member
Registered Member
1) Mr. Joker Wink

20Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Tue May 01, 2012 9:59 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
So, this is end of voting and here is the result...

Mr.Joker - 4

pimente2 - 4

RSGuideMaker - 1

ankillien - 1

verrell123 - 0

We have 2 winners this time Smile
Congrats Mr.Joker and pimentel2. RSGuideMaker and verrell123 are runners up for this contest (excluding me).

You guys will receive your prizes soon Very Happy

Thanks all for participating and voting Cool

21Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Tue May 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
Wow, I really share first place Very Happy . I must admit I am happy a bit Very Happy . And I want to congratulate also to all the participants. We all have good desktops its just question of taste Very Happy

22Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mr.Joker wrote:Wow, I really share first place Very Happy . I must admit I am happy a bit Very Happy . And I want to congratulate also to all the participants. We all have good desktops its just question of taste Very Happy

Gratz man. I hope you're happy wit your HTML page. I really need a decent webpage template, so I'm gonna enter all of the contests I can.

@Admins

Any idea what and when the next contest will be?

23Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed May 02, 2012 2:39 am

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
Its not all in HTML page, I allready know to do some coding. I participated for fun Very Happy

24Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Yeah I was hoping I won or got runners up. As it was, I got 30pts. So that's good. I know it seemed bad when I said "I hope you're happy wit your HTML page", but I didn't mean anything by it. Congrats again.

25Vote for the Best Desktop! Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 am

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
I didnt saw that as any attack or anything bad friend. Smile And thank you. Dont say Congrats to me only, there is one winer more also Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum