WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nickname Empty Nickname Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
Sinse this forum is for off topic there must be something like this.In this thread you have to explain why you selected that nick you are using and-

2Nickname Empty Re: Nickname Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Its my name, So.

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Nickname Empty Re: Nickname Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 am

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
Oh , great Very Happy . I use Mr.Joker because I am such a great fan of Joker from Dark Knight movie. Heat Ledger did fantastic job there and its totaly amazing act. I just added Mr. so it doesent look simple Joker, wanted to be a bit different. Thats the story of my nick Very Happy

4Nickname Empty Re: Nickname Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:19 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
My nickname has came from random words like a, an, ill, kill, alien etc. I just mixed those words and it became ankillien Laughing It has no meaning.

5Nickname Empty Re: Nickname Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
Hahahaha. I like thw way you did it. If you want to know, when I read your nickname its like some spartan warior Very Happy

6Nickname Empty Re: Nickname Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
My nickname comes from this online game called RuneScape.

'RS' is short for RuneScape, and I make guides, so RS guide Maker.
Then my YouTube name is similar but i had to do the long version. RuneScapeguidemaker1.

That's the story of my nickname.

And ank, I like the way you came up with yours. Your name reminds me of a Simpsons episode.

For those of those of you that want to know the episode, it's the one where Homer burns his taste buds off. Dr. Hibbert asks "'Yanky' or 'Peely'".

So Anki [Pronounced An-key] reminds me of Yanky [Pronounced Yan-key]

7Nickname Empty Re: Nickname Fri May 04, 2012 9:08 pm

fileppoa

fileppoa
Registered Member
Registered Member
I am Fileppo. I don't know why I am Fileppo. I think it's come from my father and mother's name. My father name is Lepardo and mother is Fiona. Thanks all..............

http://www.xigmapro.com

8Nickname Empty Re: Nickname Tue May 29, 2012 7:59 pm

theunknowndesigner

theunknowndesigner
Registered Member
Registered Member
Because Im an unknown Web Designer just starting out I soppose

http://www.poindexterworld.net/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum