WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[REQUEST] Invision Theme Empty [REQUEST] Invision Theme Wed May 23, 2012 12:26 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Wrong Section

I know this topic is in the wrong section, but the Graphics Request forum is locked so I thought I would post my request in here.

Time for the Request... Razz

Type of creation : Invision Theme
Size of the image : I'm not sure
Font color : White
Link to the font to be used : Use any font
Text : Computer Palace
Sub text : For all your computing needs.
Background color : Grey
Any special effects to be added : None
Things to avoid : Nothing - do whatever you think looks best
Other comments : Here are the images that I want it to look something like:

Forums :
[REQUEST] Invision Theme Forumtemplateforums

Forum posts :
[REQUEST] Invision Theme Forumtemplatepostexample

2[REQUEST] Invision Theme Empty Re: [REQUEST] Invision Theme Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Petermichael

Registered Member
Registered Member
Brother if you want some one to make it up for you, then you should personally ask him on massage not like posting a thread by this you would not get any response from any one..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum