WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non Profit Homepage  Empty Non Profit Homepage Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 am

Wotserface

Wotserface
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hi I am one of the Founders of a very successful Non Profit on Forumotion, which we picked for it's fantastic reliability and helpful forums.

What we would like to do is have our homepage reflect our Non Profit more cleanly and precisely with a subscribe to our Newsletter and donation facility, rather than as it is at present, which is a welcome page with all the forums displayed.

I wonder if anyone here has any ideas on how we can achieve this, or if indeed anyone would be willing to volunteer to help us to achieve this?

We want to stay with Forumotion as it has been very good for us, and it's reliability has been 100%. As it has html and javascript functions, we thought that we could make more of our site.

The type of Non Profit we are is a Patient Support and Advocacy Organisation, who help sufferers of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension with practical advice, help and support globally.Before you make any decisions you are welcome to take a look at our site www.ihaveiih.com, but I do hope that with your website knowledge and experience of code etc, that you will be able to either help us, or at least give us some advice and point us in the right direction.

We thought we could do it ourselves but our knowledge is very limited.

Many thanks in advance.

http://www.ihaveiih.com

2Non Profit Homepage  Empty Re: Non Profit Homepage Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:49 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hello there.

I could help you out with your homepage. Please PM me with everything you would require for it.

~RSguideMaker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum