WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xlSuperMonkeylx

xlSuperMonkeylx
Registered Member
Registered Member
I know most of you will probably just skip over this thread but if you are one of the few please read the following:

I am here to say Lyme Disease is a "deadly" disease. It is the most commonly diagnosed disease out there and I would like to tell you my story, as a child of a "Lymie". As a child you tend to bond with your father, go on camping trips, hikes, bike rides, or fishing. but I am one of the many who have not experience this. My dad contained this disease in 2003-'04 but was misdiagnosed until 2008. He is in pain and sometimes but not all the time "bed ridden". I as his child cant tell you his story but i know by witnessing it he is getting better "maybe". So please if you know someone who has Lyme disease please tell them my thoughts are with them even if its you that has it. Now i can go on with Lyme disease but as you read this I want to know your stories if you are a member of either the Lymies or child/friend of a lymie.

Thanks for letting me tell my story!

Last edited by xlSuperMonkeylx on Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought of more to write)

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Hope he feels better soon.

http://www.webartzforum.com

Petermichael

Registered Member
Registered Member
hoping for best in futuer

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]