WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My JavaScript Collector Empty My JavaScript Collector Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:15 am

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Well I thought you people here would have use for a free application like this!

I made this application a couple of years ago, and my intention was never to release it until a friend convinced me to do it! Guess I have about a million downloads on it.
Since I don't want to advertise my own site I post a link to one of those download sites Wink

(Quote) from the download site wrote:JavaScript Collector is a database to store and preview Java scripts. It comes loaded with 200 ready-to-use scripts that are organized in various categories from special effects (mouse, background, text etc.), drop down menus, cookies, counters, form validation to games and more. The program allows you to configure 4 different browsers that you can use to preview the script output and then copy it into your HTML code. You can also add your own snippets to the database, and search the loaded scripts by keyword.
Arrow JavaScript Collector download

Here's some screenies!
The main window
My JavaScript Collector Main
The search window
My JavaScript Collector Search
The settingswindow
My JavaScript Collector Settings

See ya..
GC

2My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:49 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
This is nice, i am going to take a look at this right away Wink

http://www.webartzforum.com

3My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
So, you have developed this application?

I've just downloaded it and will play with it now Razz

4My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
ankillien wrote:So, you have developed this application?
Yeah I have developed it, and I wish I had the time to continue building it...

5My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Thats really cool.
It is a really helpful and handy tool for JS developers. We can test the scripts easily and instantly in any browser we want Very Happy
And the best thing is that we can add our script too I love you
JS collector is really gonna be helpful for me. Thanks dude.

By the way, with which language you developed it? C++?

6My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Thanks, well It has a couple of bugs though..
You can practically use it for any html based coding... like css or whatever.
I forgot to say... since it doesn't use the registry you can make it portable.. It's just to remove or edit the shortcuts Wink

7My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:04 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, I noticed that.
With which language you developed it?

8My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:10 pm

karna

karna
Registered Member
Registered Member
looks like a good tool. I'll download it Very Happy

9My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 am

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
ankillien wrote:Yeah, I noticed that.
With which language you developed it?
Doh... sorry, thought I answered that question.. Looks like my mind is quicker than the fingers Wink

I made it in AutoIt!

10My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 am

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
Wait , so does that means I can make one too?
Or any other guy too?
Or my neibhor?
Uhh , back to point , so can anyone make anything like that?
Because that autoIt Looks sorta "Just do it" Neutral
It looks cool with the snap btw.

http://www.art-castle.biz/forum.htm

11My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 am

Dreamly

Dreamly
Registered Member
Registered Member
Wow, awesome man! -downloads-

http://www.sparkchat.net

12My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 am

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Fred100 wrote:Wait , so does that means I can make one too?
Or any other guy too?
Or my neibhor?
Uhh , back to point , so can anyone make anything like that?
Because that autoIt Looks sorta "Just do it" Neutral
It looks cool with the snap btw.
Well, sure anyone can make an application in whatever programming language that's out "there".. That's why the programming languages exists.. so we can sit here and chit chat Wink
It's just a matter of time and debugging...

13My JavaScript Collector Empty Re: My JavaScript Collector Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:52 am

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
Okay , Thanks again.

http://www.art-castle.biz/forum.htm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum