WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

1You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty You In Real Life? Mon May 24, 2010 2:06 am

Fellon

Fellon
Registered Member
Registered Member
First topic message reminder :

I'm always curious how people are in real life! So, here you can post a picture of yourself!

Me 2 yeard ago (ONLY picture I like of myself)

Spoiler:

Me and my favorite hobby, Aggressive Inline Skating!

Spoiler:

http://revoken.deviantart.com/

376You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty Re: You In Real Life? Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 am

xlSuperMonkeylx

Registered Member
Registered Member
Thanks

377You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty Re: You In Real Life? Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Andrea Borman

Andrea Borman
Registered Member
Registered Member
Well Andrea Borman is actually my real name and I prefer to use it on websites and forum if they allow it. On some wiki sites they don't allow you to write your username with capitals in it.

Some sites also insist you include dashes or numbers in your username. So my username is sometimes written as andreaborman,but it's still me.

Some forums are strict and don't like members to use their real names or use a photo of themselves as their avatar.I personally think it should be the individuals choice. That is if a user want to use their real name or upload a photo of themselves as they look in real life,that's fine.
Though if they don't then that choice should be respected too. That's me in the photo on the left,which I use as my avatar.

378You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty Re: You In Real Life? Wed May 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Thanks for sharing your picture with us Wink

http://www.webartzforum.com

379You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty Re: You In Real Life? Wed May 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Andrea Borman

Andrea Borman
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hi Sanket,good to see you again.

Last edited by Andrea Borman on Wed May 01, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

380You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty Re: You In Real Life? Wed May 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
I regret my absence here, i will try to be active here as much as on FM. Smile

381You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty Re: You In Real Life? Wed May 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Andrea Borman

Andrea Borman
Registered Member
Registered Member
Yes I was going to say,I know you and some of the other members here from Forumotion support forums.Where I am also a member.

382You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty Re: You In Real Life? Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
I am aware of it Very Happy

383You In Real Life? - Page 16 Empty Re: You In Real Life? Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:49 am

Sir.Mayo

Sir.Mayo
Registered Member
Registered Member
Great pics Everyone

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum