WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Fellon

Fellon
Registered Member
Registered Member
First topic message reminder :

For coding I use Dreamweaver CS4/CS5 and designing Photoshop CS4 and CS5. They are both very professional softwares and are easy to learn and easy to use.

What about you?

http://revoken.deviantart.com/

YanOri

Registered Member
Registered Member
Dimon wrote:
ankillien wrote:I've started using Notepad++ and will stick to it now Razz

+1

i now use only "php designer" for my php coding Very Happy

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I used to use PHP designer but I find Notepad++ better since it is light weight.

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
ankillien wrote:I used to use PHP designer but I find Notepad++ better since it is light weight.

ya i use php designer for php and rest notepad++ {just simple codes, the basic ones ... not complicated like you guys code } Smile

Dazation

Dazation
Registered Member
Registered Member
Ive always used pain.net for graphics, but now that I cant load or uninstall it I don't do any graphics at all .... it's been like that for nearly 10 months lol.
I also use notepad++ for when I have to code however I do most of my coding at school rather than at home.

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
since i'm on ubuntu now...
its bluefish editor time Razz

DerickWilliams

Registered Member
Registered Member
I use Photoshop for designing and coding.Photoshop is pretty good probably better than GIMP.

webmaster3388

Registered Member
Registered Member
I use the Dreamweaver CS5 for coding
and my designers usea the Photoshop CS4 for designing

Ypu can check our designs at Pink Zebra Designs

http://www.pinkzebradesigns.com.au

DerickWilliams

Registered Member
Registered Member
I started with Photoshop but now moving to Notepad++ and will stick to it now.It looks better than the previous one i was using.

DerickWilliams

Registered Member
Registered Member
I use notepad++ alot, and would recommend it to anyone and has some great plugins too.

GIMP, something I use on my Ubuntu machine, but yet to check out Gimpshop for windows.. will have to download it.

webmaster3388

Registered Member
Registered Member
I am comfortable in netbean for coding and dreamweaver cs4 for designing.

http://www.pinkzebradesigns.com.au

DerickWilliams

Registered Member
Registered Member
Dreamweaver is good, but some purists despise the way it sometimes badly formats html tags. I don't mind it personally, and sometimes use it myself to quickly edit big html pages, though I always check the html afterwards. For the novice though, you can't really go far wrong with Dreamweaver.

Personally, there is no substitute for learning at least some html. However, with Wordpress you can edit and create using a WYSIWYG* editor, which effectively formats the text on page as you see it, and then fills out the html for you, so you can create the page without resorting to html coding.

Petermichael

Registered Member
Registered Member
ankillien wrote:I've started using Notepad++ and will stick to it now Razz

nice .thats the first step of successful man

Petermichael

Registered Member
Registered Member
I started with Photoshop and looking forword to move on to notepad ++
,as many advice me to . including my brother

Peter Michael

Registered Member
Registered Member
For coding I use Dreamweaver CS4 and designing Photoshop CS5.
I also use the same Softwares both but before that I was using Pixalmator for graphics and Notepad for codes till I memories most of code

40What software do you use, for Coding and Designing? - Page 2 Empty Hi Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:26 pm

DerickWilliams

Registered Member
Registered Member
RockerMan wrote:I use Coda for coding
Photoshop CS5 and Pixalmator for graphics

Same here

DerickWilliams

Registered Member
Registered Member
I always use Photoshop. Its best for editing.

arianna143

Registered Member
Registered Member
Ya same with me. I use Notepad++ and dreamviewr and for designing I use Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop CS5.

http://www.61designstreet.com/

newimage

Registered Member
Registered Member
i agree, my first choice is professional photoshop and my second choice is the simple image software i made on my pc. Very Happy 

sheenaroy

Registered Member
Registered Member
I use photoshop for designing and dreamweaver CS4/CS5 for coding.

fastrecruitment

Registered Member
Registered Member
I use Dreamweaver For coding and Photoshop & HTML for designing. Both are very easy to learn and easy to use. These are very high quality professional grade tools. All companies use these tools most.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum