WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Add functions to a html calculator code Empty Add functions to a html calculator code Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 pm

Bignezferret

Registered Member
Registered Member
I am trying to create a very VERY basic website for my own personal use and code in a calculator which works out the following.

Treble number
Double number
501 minus total => total minus new total
301 minus total => total minus new total

It's for darts as I am totally lame at mental maths.

Any help greatly appreciated. I have a number of calc codes (stock codes unedited) but when I have tried to change lines it has killed the calculator so it looks okay but doesnt work.

Happy to take PMs for more info.

Cheers

Neil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum