WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roster image Empty Roster image Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 am

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
I'm having a little problem with this code. If you look at this example:
Spoiler:
It shows a cells or frames which inside display an image.
There is an images folder with those pictures in them, but I wanted to replace it with an external image source.

Except:

I don't see at all where it asks me to insert the image source. I added it with the link , after the link (along with the name) and before the link and it all came out wrong. I thought it might have something to do with the "id" but I wasn't sure.

This whole thing just baffels me Neutral , I don't see a frame or anything. I don't even know how it got those original images in the first place. Here is the code I am using. I changed the link, text, and id, from the original. It displays fine except the image within the frame.

Code:

<div id="teamroster_content">

<ul>
               <li id="roster_Greyfeld"><a href="http://www.purelyreview.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=250" target="_blank">Greyfeld</a></li>
               <li id="roster_Lowlander2"><a href="http://www.purelyreview.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=38" target="_blank">Lowlander2</a></li>
               </ul>

2Roster image Empty Re: Roster image Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 am

ecosystem

ecosystem
Registered Member
Registered Member
The images are probably in the CSS code.

Do you see anything that looks like this?
Code:
background-image: url('IMAGE HERE')

Since you have the "id" tag on your links, there must be some styling and I think a background image would go with that.

Check the CSS to make sure.

3Roster image Empty Re: Roster image Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:35 am

peterlee

Registered Member
Registered Member
Using code to deal with this problem is too complicated for me. I wonder whether there are some 3rd party imaging SDKs can help with that? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum