WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pimentel2

"Suggest a Contest" Contest Winner
Putting the Topic Icon on top of the Thread Indicator like on the Support Forum? Winner11
Well, if this can be done with CSS, please tell how, if not, and it has to be done through templates, move this to HTML. Thanks in advance Smile

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
hi, do you mean icons like solved,completed etc ?

then... Admin panel >> Display > Pics management/colors > Topic Icons.

pimentel2

Putting the Topic Icon on top of the Thread Indicator like on the Support Forum? Winner11
I added the Topic Icons, I want them to be on TOP of the indicator that indicates whether it has new posts, locked or no new posts

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Can you post a screenshot of what you want? It might help the techs and administrators for helping you.

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

pimentel2

Yes I may.

I would like the Topic Icon to be on top of the Thread Indicator like this:

Putting the Topic Icon on top of the Thread Indicator like on the Support Forum? Topici10

I'd like it for it to be on top of the thread indicator which is this -> Putting the Topic Icon on top of the Thread Indicator like on the Support Forum? Topic_unread

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
The topic icon appears on thread indicator by default, doesn't it?

Behavior???

Registered Member
Registered Member
To be honest. no, it doesnot for some versions like PunBB, i am also in real need of it

http://www.thedungeons.info

pimentel2

No, I haven't seen it like the Support forum on Phpbb2 or PunBB.

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
I didn't know why it works like that Neutral Pimentel, i think this can be done somewhere in the admin panel.

Try asking this in the help forum of Forumotion.

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I had looked at the codes in templates but I don't' think it can be modified to look like phpBB3.

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
Do you think you could do that Ani?

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Nopes, I don't think there is a way to do it. I have looked into the templates.

pimentel2

ankillien wrote:Nopes, I don't think there is a way to do it. I have looked into the templates.

Maybe removing the column its in, or padding it to the left?

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I thought of that too. But there is no IMG tag in the templates, it is just a PHP variable that generates it so we can't add style to it Neutral Also, there is no specific class or Id applied to it.

pimentel2

Ah, so its impossible then to have it right on the indicator.

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Ye, I can say so. But I'll keep an eye out for any trick that can do it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum