WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creative image + resize Empty Creative image + resize Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 am

Type of creation : Images + Resize
Size of the image : 780x300
Font color : -
Link to the font to be used : -
Text : -
Sub text : -
Background color : Something slick
Any special effects to be added :
Things to avoid : (what you don't want in your image)
Other comments : I want you to take this image https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/14/37/15/04/isiiii10.jpg , flip it ~ 45 degrees like this one http://www.marcofolio.net/images/stories/programming/webdesign/iphone_unlock.png .Please make it 780x300 .Also make onother one smaller scaled 250x110 and one with more height.So,i need 3 images in total Wink
I need them ASAP and many thanks to the guy/girl who tries Wink

2Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:34 am

blindbat1457

Registered Member
Registered Member
Creative image + resize Iphonepj
Creative image + resize Iphonemedium
Creative image + resize Iphonesmall

3Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:54 pm

love it but can you provide me one more version?
One with a more freshy and colored background. Wink
oh and can you make the first image bigger in height and width?

4Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 am

blindbat1457

Registered Member
Registered Member
Cool-Processor wrote:love it but can you provide me one more version?
One with a more freshy and colored background. Wink
oh and can you make the first image bigger in height and width?

What colors would you like?

Table color and wall color?

5Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 am

forget it.I love it anyways. Very Happy

Please dont close it because i will request something similar tommorow.

6Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 am

blindbat1457

Registered Member
Registered Member
Cool-Processor wrote:forget it.I love it anyways. Very Happy

Please dont close it because i will request something similar tommorow.

You sure? I can do it no problem Smile

I think that if you add text it will look even better.

7Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:30 am

nope,its just great.

Only one thing,can you make one more image like that but much bigger?
780x550 ?

thanks Very Happy

EDIT:can you also make me the same thing with this image? https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/14/37/15/04/1sart10.png ? turn it somehow, 20 degrees and add a colored fresh background Wink

8Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:59 pm

are you working on it blindbat?

9Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm

sorry for bumping again,but i desperatly need at least the second request.Can somebody do this job done?

10Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 am

blindbat1457

Registered Member
Registered Member
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img202/1972/textp.jpg

11Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 am

coool but i want you to try onother background and remove the white's from the image.

12Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 pm

hello?

13Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 am

blindbat1457

Registered Member
Registered Member
Nick wrote:coool but i want you to try onother background and remove the white's from the image.

What do you mean I made it colored like you wanted.. and remove the white? The hole box is white.

14Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm

if you can see,the box corners are rounded.Remove all the white around it and give onother try at the background Wink

15Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 pm

i dont need it anymore.

16Creative image + resize Empty Re: Creative image + resize Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
Solved, Archived

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum