WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Size and Font on number counting . Empty Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Kaito Kid

Registered Member
Registered Member
Size and Font on number counting . 45292257

How can i have that ? That size and editing the font type .

2Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:54 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hello,

You can use font-size and font-family properties for that.

Example...

Code:
font-family: Georgia, Verdana, Arial;
font-size: 18px;

3Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Kaito Kid

Registered Member
Registered Member
Aww its not working after puting on the CSS Stylesheet .
Im using phpbb2 .

4Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:23 pm

you will need the correct selector for it.(css)

you can also achieve that with HTML since you have template editing.
anyway,i will give you the css Wink

Code:

th.tcl , tc2 , tc3 , tcr {
}

5Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:57 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Since the above code is not going to work, I'll give you the correct code...

Code:
td.tc2 , td.tc3{
}

Razz

6Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Kaito Kid

Registered Member
Registered Member
Oh thank you .
Topic Solved Smile .

7Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:34 pm

ankillien wrote:Since the above code is not going to work, I'll give you the correct code...

Code:
td.tc2 , td.tc3{
}

Razz

erm,why that " Razz " at the end?Do you think my codes are so silly? scratch

8Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:23 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
You code was not silly but it was incorrect so I put this guy "Razz" at the end. I'm sorry if that hurt you.

9Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm

okay

forgot to lock it Razz (my turn)

10Size and Font on number counting . Empty Re: Size and Font on number counting . Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
alright Smile

@Kaito Kid, glad we could help out Very Happy

Solved | Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum