WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Background image blurred in css Empty Background image blurred in css Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:34 am

Agent24

Agent24
Registered Member
Registered Member
When I put my background image into css. It seems to be blurred. What is the problem? When creating it. The resolution is set to 72 pixels/in. Do I need to increase it?

Last edited by Agent24 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:53 am

Russel

Russel
may i see the screenshot?

https://www.twitter.com/russeltubo

3Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 am

Agent24

Agent24
Registered Member
Registered Member
actually i think it had do with the uploading

4Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Unknown Data

Unknown Data
Registered Member
Registered Member
Have you tried uploading on different host/server? Smile

http://woops.dk

5Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Agent24

Agent24
Registered Member
Registered Member
I will try that right now. I was using tinypic when it turned out blury

EDIT: It was actually the way I made image Razz

6Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 am

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Is the thread solved? (seeing that the thread is marked solved on this topic)

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

7Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:03 am

Petermichael

Registered Member
Registered Member
safgagawh

Last edited by Petermichael on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

8Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:40 pm

alen

Registered Member
Registered Member
Your image size too short so that its look like blurred. If you want to show your image on background so its size big.

9Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:02 am

Peter Michael

Registered Member
Registered Member
Ii could not get anything like..Seeing that the thread is marked solved on this topic anywhere in this thread..

10Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Wed May 28, 2014 4:38 pm

newimage

Registered Member
Registered Member
have you solved your problem, here is how i create background image and the resolution turn out to be fine/

11Background image blurred in css Empty Re: Background image blurred in css Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:54 pm

efforts1234

Registered Member
Registered Member
Keep trying it and doing it new ideas.. to resolve the issue.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum