WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flash animators? Empty Flash animators? Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hey guys!

Do anyone work with Flash?
Just wondered if anyone has worked with flash animation, actionscript etc.

I've started learning it lately since some of my clients want flash objects on their site.

2Flash animators? Empty Re: Flash animators? Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Unknown Data

Unknown Data
Registered Member
Registered Member
I've tried it a couple of times, and still doing it, but I find kind a difficult in relation to the other languages. I can't remember the tags, properties etc. xD

My plans with it, is to create some sort of iTunes App, for my website users. Smile

Last edited by Unknown Data on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://woops.dk

3Flash animators? Empty Re: Flash animators? Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 am

Syfte

Syfte
Registered Member
Registered Member
I took a beginner Flash Animation class but we barely touched the scripts. As far as animation with it goes it seemed fairly simple.

http://www.spotfeed.net

4Flash animators? Empty Re: Flash animators? Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I have learnt to make simple animation with Flash and made some banner for websites. Animating with flash is really easy Smile

I am going to learn basics of AS too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum