WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Anyone ever live off the land? Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 am

Bla125

Registered Member
Registered Member
And just get away from society and just focus on living? I don't mean living as in not being dead, I mean actually living life, being free and not being pushed by people to do things. Being able to make your own choices, become self sufficient and not have things handed to you with ease. Not having to read something and regurgitate it onto a piece of paper for no reason except to "learn."

The reason I'm asking this is because I have been thinking about taking a break and just living off the land. I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to nature and survival. I am in great shape and know what my body can take and I think I could do it.

I like to do what my heart tells me to and what I think is right or will give me the best experience out of life. The way I see it is if you aren't living the way you want, then why live at all?

I have done a few weeks of planning and know of a place by a river with plenty of water and food and just in case a store about 1 hour walking distance. I would bring supplies to last me until I got the hang of things and am able to do things for myself.

So has anyone ever done this before and if so do you have any tips/advice? I know this is kind of random but I feel like this is the right thing for me to do.

2Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Dude, i just feel like doing it so many times. I just feel, why are we all sweating it out so much when our basic needs like food, shelter & clothing can be easily earned. We are too engrossed in beating our competition & making loads of money.

I too feel, why can't we go back to the primitive world wherein its simplistic without any issues.

I have never been to such an excursion as you want to alone. However, there are not much pointers. Make sure you tell someone about the place where you are going. I am sure you have all the list of all other basic stuff that you require.

Yours was a Epic post, loved it Very Happy

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Bla125

Registered Member
Registered Member
I'm just having a hard time parting ways with people. Because if I really do love living in nature and if I build myself a nice home and get a nice place set up I may never want to come back. Meaning I may never talk to some people ever again Crying or Very sad

And I'm glad someone has the same view on this as I do, it's nice to know some people still care about the basics of life and aren't just focused on money.

4Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:26 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Staying there won't be a issue if thats what you want. I am sure you can set it up on some countryside maybe cultivate something, which could earn you the basic money. Smile

Also, you can talk to people as & when you want. It would be a simple easy life Smile

5Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 am

Bla125

Registered Member
Registered Member
That's true, it wouldn't really be as rushed or schedule driven as it is right now.

6Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:15 am

Bla125

Registered Member
Registered Member
Well, I'm leaving now. Good luck to you all, I hope the best for you!

7Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
So for how many days are you gone, see you when you're back.

8Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:20 am

Bla125

Registered Member
Registered Member
I'm back! Very Happy

9Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 am

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
Hello and welcome back.
I remember the conversation you and Sanket had on this thread. It was quite interesting. Wink

10Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 am

Bla125

Registered Member
Registered Member
It was quite cute huh Smile

11Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 pm

DebraAlis

DebraAlis
Registered Member
Registered Member
I agree too, looks good and mind blowing matter as well. Interesting thoughts all around. Keep it active as long as possible.

12Anyone ever live off the land? Empty Re: Anyone ever live off the land? Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 pm

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
Bla125 wrote:I'm back! Very Happy

A brief information about your experience please?
I can't wait to listen Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum