WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Empty Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 am

sgeorge

Registered Member
Registered Member
How can I Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ?

I mean to go to my CSS and type

.what(?){CSS here}

thank you

2Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Empty Re: Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Unknown Data

Unknown Data
Registered Member
Registered Member
I'm not sure if I understand you right, but I think you can add the style="" attribute inside a BBC tag.

http://woops.dk

3Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Empty Re: Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 am

sgeorge

Registered Member
Registered Member
I do not know the selector :S

4Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Empty Re: Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Drogba921

Registered Member
Registered Member
If on the wysiwig editor there is something that says like a Code or a piece of paper with a <> on it....

In that code at the very top type:

<style type="text/css">YOURCSSHERE</style>

Then find where you want to apply the CSS to and write a div tag around it...

<div id="ELEMENTNAME">STUFFYOUWANTTOAPPLYCSSTO</div>

http://www.codinghelp.org

5Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Empty Re: Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

RockerMan

RockerMan
Technician
Technician
sgeorge, please respond to this post within 7 days to say if it is solved. Otherwise it will be assumed as so, and be locked.

~RockerMan (04/25/2011)

Since there has been no reply I will mark this topic as solved and lock it.

~RockerMan(05/03/2011)

Topic unlocked as requested by OP

~RockerMan (06/18/2011)

http://www.graphics-post.com/

6Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Empty Re: Aplly Css to WYSIWYG editor ? Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:29 pm

sgeorge

Registered Member
Registered Member
Ok did what I wanted to Smile Thank you all !

You may lock the topic now..!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum