WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what wrong with forumation Empty what wrong with forumation Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 am

staffybtuk

Registered Member
Registered Member
Have they moved to shared hosting or something becasue my forum is loading up like it is, even this forum is doing it! i've deleted all my cookies & i have try it on internet explorer, firefox, chrome and also safari

does anybody know if they trying to fix this problem or not i may have to look else where if this last for much longer. Mad i cant stand slow forums

staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/

2what wrong with forumation Empty Re: what wrong with forumation Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:15 am

RockerMan

RockerMan
Technician
Technician
It's loading fine for me buddy, think it must be your internet Smile

Who's your ISP, if it's TalkTalk, AOL or any other company they own. They doing some work with the servers Wink

http://www.graphics-post.com/

3what wrong with forumation Empty Re: what wrong with forumation Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:27 am

staffybtuk

Registered Member
Registered Member
i'm on virgin other non forumotion website are loading up fine, my forum is loading up like its shared hosting, it's ok in the morning but at peak hours & late at night it's lagging really bad.

4what wrong with forumation Empty Re: what wrong with forumation Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Locked, this question is typically related to Forumotion. We don't answer such questions here.

http://www.webartzforum.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum