WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Signatures Empty Signatures Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
my forum must tick the "attach signature" than my signature will be attatched.While other forums are AUTO attached.How do i make all signatures to be AUTO attatched?

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

2Signatures Empty Re: Signatures Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hmm idk I had the same question too Smile

http://www.art-castle.biz/forum.htm

3Signatures Empty Re: Signatures Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
hmmm..

This isn't a coding issue at all nor it is related to web designing. So we cannot provide support on this topic. Sorry.

Please avoid asking question regarding Forumotion administration. If you are stuck at web design or coding stuff, we are more than happy to help Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum