WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So you guys wanna play Empty So you guys wanna play Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Kilsek

Registered Member
Registered Member
Since you guys wanted to ban me and not help with my site (getting new password). Well guess what I am now going to cause havok on your sites.

I ask for a little help then I was going back into hiding, but did you help? No you banned me. I was in the process of helping a couple people as well. I kept away from the update topics.

So you all want to play games well here we go!

It is sad that it has come back to this I was willing to leave things alone and stay away from the support forum. But I needed help.

And yes I forseen me getting banned, so I made sure I saved everyones links etc.

Damn why couldnt the past be left there?

2So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:43 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Well, whatever has happened on the SF. Its not in our hands. Even you understand that.

Why couldn't the past be left there? You should probably ask this to Forumotion owners & not staff who are there to help anyone out.

About help, i don't really know how i can help you.

I don't really care what you wanna do here. But, threatening me or anyone here on this Forum with anything is not acceptable. I have nothing against you up until now. Don't let me change this opinion.

http://www.webartzforum.com

3So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:46 am

Kilsek

Registered Member
Registered Member
Then why is it that you team members over there still act like school kids and keep clicking the ban button? I as Gamerz Auctions did nothing wrong.

4So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:48 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
I am not the one who has done that. Whoever has done it, has their reasons for doing so. I am unaware of it. Also, i would appreciate if we take this further talk to PM's.

5So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 am

Kilsek

Registered Member
Registered Member
Mario banned me

6So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
As i said he has must've had his reasons to ban you.

What a introduction you are having on WebArtz.

7So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
What's goin on in here?
& Yeah I'd love to play ,
Let's see who wins
but yeah before we start just remember this
"I PWN NOOOOOBS!!!!"
Let's get over with it..

http://www.art-castle.biz/forum.htm

8So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:53 pm

khubaib_95

Registered Member
Registered Member
Stop the fight! Be COOOL!

9So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:04 pm

SophieDophs

SophieDophs
Registered Member
Registered Member
Guys... chill out, life's too short.

Hiya Kilsek. I'm new to this forum, too. Very Happy

10So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 am

Kilsek

Registered Member
Registered Member
I am new here but not to forumotion

11So you guys wanna play Empty Re: So you guys wanna play Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm

SophieDophs

SophieDophs
Registered Member
Registered Member
Kilsek wrote:I am new here but not to forumotion
Me too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum