WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solved How to remove the basic CSS codes Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 pm

magicm00n

magicm00n
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hi, I've installed a theme and all the basic things like changing link colors and etc are in the CSS. This means I have to go through the CSS codes if I were to change the link colors etc. I'm not good with codes so its very hard for me.

The theme I'm using is:
en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/facebook-skin-156159.htm

Unfortunately I can't post the CSS codes here because It's too long. Can somebody help me out?

2Solved Re: How to remove the basic CSS codes Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hi,

Can you tell me color of which links you want to change? I'll give you the necessary CSS codes.

3Solved Re: How to remove the basic CSS codes Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 pm

magicm00n

magicm00n
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hi, the links are just an example. Can you help me remove the basic codes so that I can use the admin panel and do stuff instead of going to the CSS to change things. I'm not very good with the codes. Neutral

4Solved Re: How to remove the basic CSS codes Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:03 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I don't think remove basic codes would work for such themes. These themes are highly based on CSS so better learn basics of CSS and be able to edit it.

You can gain basic knowledge of CSS using our tutorials. Try it, its not that hard Smile

http://www.webartzforum.com/t93-list-of-tutorials

I suggest this because remove some codes from CSS and enabling admin panel options won't be very efficient.

5Solved Re: How to remove the basic CSS codes Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:45 am

magicm00n

magicm00n
Registered Member
Registered Member
Ok thanks ankillien! I will try and if I need help I know who to ask. Wink

6Solved Re: How to remove the basic CSS codes Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
magicm00n wrote:Ok thanks ankillien! I will try and if I need help I know who to ask. Wink

Any time Smile
I'm always ready to help with coding.

Solved | Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum