WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are emails dying? Empty Are emails dying? Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:38 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Guys,

Do you think email are dying due to excessive use of social media, IMs, mobile apps and forums etc.

I think people used to use emails much more in past years but now most of us use social media sites, instant messengers etc to contact each other quickly. The use of emails is going down day by day.

What do you think?

2Are emails dying? Empty Re: Are emails dying? Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
I use e-mail because I have to register for some online games and get some informations, and news from them. xD

3Are emails dying? Empty Re: Are emails dying? Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
I think emails are just being used to confirm things now. They are being associated with different site we register on.

I personally use emails to send messages to a friend.

http://www.webartzforum.com

4Are emails dying? Empty Re: Are emails dying? Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 am

magicm00n

magicm00n
Registered Member
Registered Member
I think you are right. Emails are not so important and its just like Sanket said only to confirm and register stuffs and so on. Didn't actually realize till you brought this up Ankillien. Emails are dying! Cheer

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum