WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Photoshop file error Empty Photoshop file error Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Can anybody tell me how I can save my photoshop file? When I want to save my file this error "Cannot save file because it was left open or is being modified" comes everytime. I am overwriting a file and using Photoshop7.0. confused

2Photoshop file error Empty Re: Photoshop file error Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

Brian Mitchell

Registered Member
Registered Member
Each and every subsequent version of Photoshop included more sophisticated tools which allow you to correct minor errors.

3Photoshop file error Empty Re: Photoshop file error Tue May 07, 2013 12:59 am

AliImran703

Registered Member
Registered Member
yess i am using CS5 and it`s more better then the old versions..

4Photoshop file error Empty Re: Photoshop file error Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Peter Michael

Registered Member
Registered Member
Whenever you are saving the file you should be turn all the tools off and just turn the basic pen tool on..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum