WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where do you go for holidays? Empty Where do you go for holidays? Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:07 am

Russel

Russel
Where do you go for your holidays?just would like to know if you travel a lot? This year I haven't got any holiday because of work?

https://www.twitter.com/russeltubo

2Where do you go for holidays? Empty Re: Where do you go for holidays? Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
I have travelled a little, but it was related to work.

For a holiday, i want a calm place Wink

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Where do you go for holidays? Empty Re: Where do you go for holidays? Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
I don't travel much.
I spend my holidays usually in hill stations Very Happy

4Where do you go for holidays? Empty Re: Where do you go for holidays? Sat May 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Tihonov

Tihonov
Registered Member
Registered Member
i go to tenerife ^^

5Where do you go for holidays? Empty Re: Where do you go for holidays? Sun May 22, 2011 4:13 am

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
I don't like to travel except around this time of the year (Summer). This week I'm actually headed to Florida for a week.

Otherwise I usually end up visiting the beach, we have nearby Ocean City which is close to Maryland where I live. I'm a kid at heart so I can spend all day at the amusement parks. Unlike Sanket I need more than just quiet, I need to be active. Smile

@ Tihonov
I've heard of Tenerife it sounds really nice there.

@ankillien:
I'm not familiar with hill stations?

6Where do you go for holidays? Empty Re: Where do you go for holidays? Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Balloonface

Balloonface
Registered Member
Registered Member
This time I’m planning to go China because I love the people and their customs. Chinese people are generally friendly, and try their best to be helpful and inclusive. I like to visit Beijing, Nanjing and Shanghai. I absolutely love that country. I’m willing to travel over there with my family members for this holiday.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum