WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Cool-Processor's own avatar Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Type of creation : Avatar
Size of the image : the size avatar has..
Font color : Whatever
Link to the font to be used : Whatever
Text : I want it to be my own avatar and write somewhere with small letters Cool-Processor and somewhere a crown,also somewhere where will say "Code King" XD know its silly but i want it like that Smile
Sub text : No
Background color : Whatever
Any special effects to be added : I dont want
Things to avoid : No
Other comments : Cheer Enjoy All the best

2Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
You mean this same gif image?

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Tagged, what color do you want the text to be and any specific font? Check Http://www.dafont.com

I have trouble picking fonts Wink

Edit:

My Trys:

Spoiler:

4Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Krazy nice try.

However, i dont want the same avatar.I want an avatar of your choice.Just to look nice.

EDIT:aaaaaaaaarg!!!!!!!!!!!you wrote Code-processor!!!!!
i want Cool-Processor!

regards
Nick

5Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Thats my bad on the name error, I will fix it, Do you like it overall? I can change the middle image if you like, maybe something computer like?

6Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:37 pm

i want an avatar of your choice.Not the avatar i have right know.

7Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Okay:

Here Is The Fixed Ones:

Spoiler:

Let me know if you want anything changed. I personally like the purple one Wink

8Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:32 pm

its really nice.Good one.

But i want something more complicated.
Thanks

9Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
What do you mean more complicated? I can get on it ASAP.

10Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Cool-Processor's own avatar Wa_wall_01_02

Sth like that.With lots of designs.

11Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Thats something that can take days, weeks, months, even years to perfect. Thats GC's thing if I'm correct. That atleast took him a month.

12Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:42 pm

nono.

i dont want something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean with lots of graphics so that it will look like a maze of graphics!!

13Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
I can add to the purple one and maybe use some brushes?

14Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 pm

thanks but maybe a graphic designer know what i want.
I want an avatar of your choice!!
Just to write the things i mentioned above.

15Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
I know what you want, I can find a decent brush to use on it to make it look like what you want. Is that okay?

16Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 pm

try it

17Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Okay. I will within the next 12 hours. I'm in bed right now on my itouch.

18Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

bump

19Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Oh, sorry. I forgot to do this. What one do you want me to add brushes too? The gray or purple one?

20Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:33 pm

nopes i want something different.

21Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
What do you mean by different, your not specific enough.

22Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:35 pm

leave it.I wil never get it.I want you to make an avatar you want about me.Thats all

23Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
So you want me to make a creative avatar of my choice?

24Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:20 am

yes with the info i gave at the topic start

25Cool-Processor's own avatar Empty Re: Cool-Processor's own avatar Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:14 am

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Okay, Thats what I did on mine. I just don't know what else to add. Hmmm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum