WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:23 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator

Code a Page - The winner is...
Winner of the March contest announced!

Hi Guest!

Finally, the March 'Code a page to win a page' contest ended. We are thankful to all who participated and contributed their wonderful work Very Happy

The result is decided by a poll in the staff forum. The template to get the highest number of votes is coded by Reave! Congratulations to the winner. You will receive cool looking CSS based template as a prize and also the 'Winner' rank for the whole month of April Cool

Here are snap shots of the templates submitted by all participants...

Reave

Spoiler:

shamzblueworld

Spoiler:

Krazy

Spoiler:

Cool-Processor

Spoiler:

Thanks to all the members and participants for making this contest successful with your contribution Smile

Those who couldn't make it this time, should not feel bad as an interesting contest is coming for the month of April. Be ready for that Wink

Regards,
WebArtz Team Smile

Last edited by ankillien on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

2'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:36 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Congratulations Reave, you thoroughly deserved it cheers

Shamz, really thankful for the kind words in your website. I liked your page as well, just shows you too have learned a lot from WebArtz. Smile

Krazy, it was a nice try. I think it could have been better. Wink

Cool, you used quite a few tutorials from WebArtz. Thank you for using those Very Happy

http://www.webartzforum.com

3'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:42 am

Sanket wrote:Cool, you used quite a few tutorials from WebArtz. Thank you for using those Very Happy

Congrats Reave 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! 198573!

Sanket,i remember that you told me that we should use tutorials from WebArtz to get the award....Really strange..i followed your suggestion and finished last...

Notice:To finish first you first have to finish!!! Tongue

4'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:28 am

Reave

Reave
Registered Member
Registered Member
Thank you. I am speech less right now.Very Happy

When I was building this I was experimenting alot with css3 & jQuery. This was really my first time using jQuery out off all the html coding I have done. I end up using a photo gallery slider and fancybox. I have a ajax spinner in place that when images have to load the spinner will show until the image loads. Me and Sanket went back and fourth on figuring it out. When you scroll over the bottom four images they fade in and out. I first saw that at Jalokim forums ego-one.com, and I had to use it on my page. The page border is made of three images (Top, Body, and Bottom). My first time doing an image border. The graphics are my brothers as he wants to be a graphics designer and I just code the pages. The page(s) will turn turn into a portfolio website where my brother can show off all his work. When the site is complete, I will post a link so you guys can see. If you guys have questions about it, ill try and help the best I can and spill out some of my coding. WebArtz is an excellent growing forum for tutorials and help. I will be checking it every chance I get. And hopefully post a tutorial of my own. Thanks everyone.

http://ectos.darkbb.com/

5'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:07 am

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
You used my wrong page, I said the introduction one. Like when you go to the site. I might have said the other one but oh well. I am still learning, though I am sad I lost. Lol Sad

I really needed that HTML Page you were coding for the winner. Wink

6'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 am

shamzblueworld

shamzblueworld
Registered Member
Registered Member
Congrats Reave. That was a good work you did.

7'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Green CoW

Green CoW
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Congratulations Reave!! I really liked that layout! Great work and keep 'em coming!

8'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
Man , i could've made a page too T-T
I missed all the contests damnit Sad

http://www.art-castle.biz/forum.htm

9'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Congrats to Reave! You deserve it Smile

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

10'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 pm

That wanst fair!!!!!!
Remember what you wrote Sanket!!

Sanket wrote:

its a prize for someone who has learned a lot from Webartz & not the best designed page.

And see what you wrote at this topic:

Sanket wrote:Cool, you used quite a few tutorials from WebArtz. Thank you for using those

I HAD TO WIN!

Evil or Very Mad

11'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Stop whining about a old contest. Wink

It was a staff decision & not mine alone. Reave too had used stuff which he asked in the form of support from WebArtz.

Please do not try to start a flame war here.

12'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 pm

it is not flame war,it just wasnt fair and it was against the rules.You clearly said that the page with webartz tutorials will win and not the best designed.

13'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
its a prize for someone who has learned a lot from Webartz & not the best designed page.
Did i anywhere say tutorials? I just said someone who has learned a lot from WebArtz.

Also, i don't think this thread is going anywhere. Hence, i am forced to Lock this.

14'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Empty Re: 'Code a Page' - Winner Announced! Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

okay

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum