WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
First topic message reminder :

(1) Teacher: William, what is the outer part of a tree called?
William: I don't know, sir.
Teacher: Bark, boy, bark.
William: Woof-woof.

(2) My ex-girlfriend sent her photograph to a lonely hearts club. They sent it back saying that they weren't that lonely.

(3) Policeman: I stopped you because you were doing over fifty miles an hour.
Motorist: That's impossible, I've been driving for less than an hour.

(4) A man in his 40's bought a new Mercedes and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up.
As the needle jumped up to 90 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.
"There's no way they can catch a Merecedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 100, 110.... Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.
The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."
The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back." lol!

(5) I was teacher's pet last year.
Why was that?
He couldn't afford a dog.

(6) Pupil: Would you punish someone for something that they didn't do?
Teacher: Of course not.
Pupil: That's good, because I haven't done my homework.

(7) Teacher: If I subtract 14 from 99,
what's the difference?
Pupil: That's what I say. Who cares.

( 8 )
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Boo
Boo Who?
Don't cry man it's a joke Very Happy

http://www.art-castle.biz/forum.htm

26Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:03 am

Fred100

Registered Member
Registered Member
Oh thats how it's supposed to be
Nice joke btw

27Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Registered Member
Registered Member
A real PJ.. Razz

A foolish person named Banta wrote this letter to Bill Gates (Old president of America who discovered Windows 95)

Dear Mr Bill Gates,

This letter is from Banta. We have bought a
computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to
your notice.

1. After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and
whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field.

We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard. Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****.

I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the
password is.

2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the 'shut down '
button.

3. There is a button 'start' but there is no "stop" button. We request you to check this.

4. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friend clicked 'run' has ran upto Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to "sit", so that we can click that by sitting.

5. One doubt is that any 're-scooter' available in system? As I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

6. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost
the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ' find',
but unable to trace. Is it a bug??

7. Every night I am not sleeping as i have to protect my 'mouse' from
CAT, So i suggest u to provide one DOG to protect from the cat.

8. Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning
'HEARTS' (playing cards in games) and when are u coming to my home to
collect ur money.

9. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft
sentence', so when u will provide that?

10. Hey, I brought computer, cpu, mouse and keypad there is only one
icon with 'MY Computer', where is remaining ?

11. And in 'MY Pictures' there is not even single photo of mine, So when u will keep my photo in that?

28Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
10th one is funny.

http://www.webartzforum.com

29Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:59 am

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
I Find the similar one funny as well

30Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
Registered Member
Registered Member
Just wanted to ask, is HTML enabled here? Coz I want to post some funny videos Very Happy

____

Imagine that you are sinking in a boat. You have NO safety measures, no stick, no nothing. Sharks and crocodiles have surrounded you. how will you escape?

31Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:02 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Vedu_King wrote:Just wanted to ask, is HTML enabled here? Coz I want to post some funny videos Very Happy

HTML isn't enabled but you can post videos inside youtube tags...

Code:
[youtube]youtube video url[/youtube]

32Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
Registered Member
Registered Member
Great then, all right!

33Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Veljko

Veljko
Registered Member
Registered Member
Why did Hitler kill himself? - He saw the gas bill.

A guy went to seer and she told him he'll be responsible for millions of deaths. He went all sad out and saw a guy drowning and thought he could at least save him. And then his mother came: - Adolf, say thanks to the mister who saved you.

A student has done a research and he took a flee and told it to jump, it did. Then he cut of her legs and told her to jump and it didn't. He got a conclusion: - When you cut of the legs of a flee, it goes deaf. Interesting!

Not for people with bad stomach:

Spoiler:

34Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
I like the first one... Laughing

http://www.webartzforum.com

35Funny Jokes Which i found! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny Jokes Which i found! Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 am

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
Veljko wrote:A guy went to seer and she told him he'll be responsible for millions of deaths. He went all sad out and saw a guy drowning and thought he could at least save him. And then his mother came: - Adolf, say thanks to the mister who saved you.
Haha , Epic Fail.
Nice joke veljko Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum