WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Your Username? Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 am

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
First topic message reminder :

I'm always interested in the origins of people's usernames on forums. How did you think of it, etc. Some people use their real names, some choose random nicknames, etc.

Me, personally I chose Dawn symbolically. A new beginning - it means the suns coming soon. All acts even those committed in the darkest times will come to truth in the purest light of the dawn. Also because it was my routine that I would always wake up in the dawn.

Sometimes I add "Fatal Dawn" because it describes my belief of Fatalism. To say that all life must end no matter what. One life ends a new one will eventually rise in the morning.

Dawn also stands as an acronym for Defy All With Nerve. Representing my morale that mental strength is the greatest power.

It also by the fact rhymes with my real nickname "Don". Laughing But that wasn't why I chose this name. Laughing

LOL, sorry for the whole backstory - I hope I'm not the only person who put this much thought in their username. Laughing

26Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Username? Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:51 pm

fileppoa

Registered Member
Registered Member
Fileppo

http://www.xigmapro.com

27Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Username? Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:58 pm

theunknowndesigner

theunknowndesigner
Registered Member
Registered Member
My nickname came to be when I found this sight I want to be a well known Webdesigner one day so For now Im Theunknowndesigner because no one knows who I am HAHAHAHAHAH

http://www.poindexterworld.net/

28Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Username? Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Neyra

Neyra
Registered Member
Registered Member
Well, my name is Nejra, but it didn't sound right, so I changed one letter and it became Neyra! Very Happy

http://html-dizajn.coolbb.net/

29Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Username? Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:09 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
RSguideMaker - I used to make guides for an online game called RuneScape. So RSguideMaker just seemed fitting as it was my screen name as well.
My real name is Euan

30Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Username? Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 am

AM99

Registered Member
Registered Member
Mine AM stands for my first name and second name
the numbers are just random Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum