WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Web designing is difficult?

Web designing is difficult? Vote_lcap31%Web designing is difficult? Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Web designing is difficult? Vote_lcap23%Web designing is difficult? Vote_rcap 23% [ 3 ]
Web designing is difficult? Vote_lcap46%Web designing is difficult? Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Web designing is difficult? Empty Web designing is difficult? Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:31 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hello people Very Happy

What do you think? Is web designing difficult or easy?

I think its not difficult but can't even say its easy Razz It depends on what I am working on. The coding part is easy. I can easily code complex layouts with valid code but when it comes to making graphics, backgrounds and color schemes etc, I find it little difficult since I am not much of a designer.

How about you?

Don't forget to drop your vote above Smile

2Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:59 pm

I have to say it depends.I got into web design when i was playing around with Forumotion's bbcodes.When i added BBcode to widgets,i found out that BBcode was translated into onother sort of language into < > tags...after that i was wondering what this language was.I googled it and found out that this was HTML Smile .I started learning the really basic things by following online tutorials and writing the codes many many times so that i can remember them.I clearly remember that the first HTML code i learnt was the image tag and the link tag Smile .After that i discovered W3schools and then Forumotion's HTML pages.That time my forum was hacked and i had to give up anything related to forums.I started working at creating basic websites and homepages at the month of april(Check out my entry at Webartz HTML concept Smile ) still working with the very basic HTML things not even knowing what CSS was.I was getting more and more interested to web design as i saw some awesome websites around the net and i was just amazed what you can do with coding.I discovered that web design has no limits and you can do everything that comes up to your mind.At the month of May i started leaning CSS and the thing i understood was that CSS is like make up...it is what makes websites looking beautiful Smile .I was earning more and more knowlege as i was viewing various source codes around websites and started testing these things myself at FM HTML pages.Then started learning Search Engine Optimization and the JQuery basics.I know html and css now but i still keep learning some things that i dont know right now.For me,coding was not hard at all,i have to admin i found it pretty easy.I am sure that if you are interested in web design and like making things by your own,you will master web design in zero time! Smile .My current tools are My fingers,my brain,Editpad Lite,Servimg,FM HTML pages,some background music and a bottle of ice tea Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Cool-Processor on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
Wow, great post man!

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

4Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:42 pm

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
Cool-Processor wrote:I have to say it depends.I got into web design when i was playing around with Forumotion's bbcodes.When i added BBcode to widgets,i found out that BBcode was translated into onother sort of language into < > tags...after that i was wondering what this language was.I googled it and found out that this was HTML Smile .I started learning the really basic things by following online tutorials and writing the codes many many times so that i can remember them.I clearly remember that the first HTML code i learnt was the image tag and the link tag Smile .After that i discovered W3schools and then Forumotion's HTML pages.That time my forum was hacked and i had to give up anything related to forums.I started working at creating basic websites and homepages at the month of april(Check out my entry at Webartz HTML concept Smile ) still working with the very basic HTML things not even knowing what CSS was.I was getting more and more interested to web design as i saw some awesome websites around the net and i was just amazed what you can do with coding.I discovered that web design has no limits and you can do everything that comes up to your mind.At the month of May i started leaning CSS and the thing i understood was that CSS is like make up...it is what makes websites looking beautiful Smile .I was earning more and more knowlege as i was viewing various source codes around websites and started testing these things myself at FM HTML pages.Then started learning Search Engine Optimization and the JQuery basics.I know html and css now but i still keep learning some things that i dont know right now.For me,coding was not hard at all,i have to admin i found it pretty easy.I am sure that if you are interested in web design and like making things by your own,you will master web design in zero time! Smile .My current tools are My fingers,my brain,Editpad Lite,Servimg,FM HTML pages,some background music and a bottle of ice tea Rolling Eyes

reputation = +10 lol,

@anki.. i guess it depends.... i am not much into the coding part though...
i know basics or html,css and ive been learning php for about 3 days Very Happy

i think if we have time and dedication, webdesign is easy.... which i usually don't have.. hence "depends" Razz

5Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 am

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
Yea, well said Dimon. But i think it ain't that hard. I you're willing to learn, than it will all turn out well Very Happy

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

6Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 am

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
For me it's hard, because I consider CSS as one of the hardest code Razz CSS is needed for a nice lay out when your web designing.

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

7Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 pm

themisd

Registered Member
Registered Member
it depends static or dynamic ?

8Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:05 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
themisd wrote: it depends static or dynamic ?

We are talking about static sites here.
Usually dynamic/interactive sites are referred to web development and not designing Very Happy

9Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Dazation

Dazation
Registered Member
Registered Member
I don't think that web designing is all that difficult.

Ive done a pretty decent class about design & development, even though it is with pretty outdated coding (MS frontpage 2003), which was quite valid coding a few years ago, which is what got me into coding, because it was easy to start with & I easily understood it, but learning it rapidly & applying it was more difficult than understanding what it does, which still screws me over. lol.

In the middle of last year, (blame kilsek lol) I started to really understand things, and got into fm's templates, the kirk showed me his code for just the footer & allowed me to view his vice forums template cause he didn't know what was wrong, and I was left bamboozled because, although I knew some of the coding, I didn't really understand it - Hence the reason I find it more difficult to do stuff with true phpbb.

I know barely any CSS, but what I do know won't get me anywhere, but know some HTML & BBCode.

10Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:31 pm

life.hell

Banned Member
Banned Member
Web designing is not difficult at all!!!! You just have to learn how to use a web designing program such as Front Page, Dream weaver or photoshop. register for a web space and then publish the site you created...

---------------------------------------------------
Fake signature removed, member banned! ~Joel

11Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:31 pm

naca007

naca007
Registered Member
Registered Member
Well , to me making graphics in photoshop is very easy , but I'm really not that good in CSS . Smile

http://www.photoshop-tn.com

12Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:34 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
naca007 wrote:Well , to me making graphics in photoshop is very easy , but I'm really not that good in CSS . Smile

Completely opposite situation with me Razz
I can code well but I'm not so good at graphics.

13Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 pm

ankillien wrote:
I can code well but I'm not so good at graphics.

me too (i think so Razz )

14Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:08 pm

War3DarkOrder

Registered Member
Registered Member
Honestly, web designing is so easy for me, the java's, html, bbc, css, or anything else, is jus so understandable. The reason is, I would be hired to test security of hosters, Basically, they told me to hack there sites and ask of how easy it was, they tried multible tecniques against me, sometimes teqniques that doesn't nessasarily refect the security of the hostting, but teqniques to avoid or trick the hacker. The most used one was "Make decoy admins" whitch made me mad, but anyways, once in, I got into there database, and man were there codes, so much I can't even remeber all of them. Then I opened up tutorials on the tags and i learn't alot.

Anyways, I quit the job and am now creating games nd such. mainly for Warcraf3, but am moving to Stacraft2. I will not release a tutoral on how to hack, or otherwise help anyone hack due to security and law.

I'm kjust way to lazy to put my knowledge in action or share it.

15Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Wow creating games, So have got any demo for us to play?

http://www.webartzforum.com

16Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm

War3DarkOrder

Registered Member
Registered Member
Meh, no, even if you did you would have to purchase warcraft 3 so... i usually get bored of it at about 75%

and the ones I do create mmy engine that can be put on the internet, are to primitive atm, and i haven't done texturing and triggering and animating the mdeols yet, let alone coding the game.

Last edited by War3DarkOrder on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
lol ok.

Any other games that you created?

http://www.webartzforum.com

18Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 pm

War3DarkOrder

Registered Member
Registered Member
ahh, edited post

19Web designing is difficult? Empty Re: Web designing is difficult? Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 am

Lucky

Lucky
Registered Member
Registered Member
Web designing is difficult?
Yes, it's difficult.
To make a good & high quality site you need to know the main languages, such as: CSS, HTML, JS & Adobe products.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum