WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

A professional forum is complete with a report system

Report Function Vote_lcap100%Report Function Vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
Report Function Vote_lcap0%Report Function Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Report Function Vote_lcap0%Report Function Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rejected Report Function Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:01 pm

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
whay do we need this ?

please read the first post here

it was rejected because of the low activity of the forum..

now that we have over 26,000 posts and 300+ members, i think this could be activated

Last edited by Dimon on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Rejected Re: Report Function Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Dimon, even with the activity can you tell me how much spam we get in a week? Hardly a post in 10 days.

http://www.webartzforum.com

3Rejected Re: Report Function Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sanket wrote:Dimon, even with the activity can you tell me how much spam we get in a week? Hardly a post in 10 days.

report function, we can use it to report a lot of posts which a not Spam , but needs to be reported... can't we Smile

for eg :: i could not delete my reply in a post, so i had to edit it request someone to delete the reply for me.
but if the report system was enabled, i could just report it and it would be deleted.

4Rejected Re: Report Function Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Reverse Simplicity

Registered Member
Registered Member
Dimon wrote:
Sanket wrote:Dimon, even with the activity can you tell me how much spam we get in a week? Hardly a post in 10 days.

report function, we can use it to report a lot of posts which a not Spam , but needs to be reported... can't we Smile

for eg :: i could not delete my reply in a post, so i had to edit it request someone to delete the reply for me.
but if the report system was enabled, i could just report it and it would be deleted.
The report system only requests a moderator/admin to look at it... so I dont see how it is any different.

5Rejected Re: Report Function Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 pm

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
Reverse Simplicity wrote:
Dimon wrote:

The report system only requests a moderator/admin to look at it... so I dont see how it is any different.

the report function anywhere (in any forum system) is just for the forum staff to look at.. isn't it ?

6Rejected Re: Report Function Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Dimon wrote:

I deleted the post without you reporting it within minutes. Ankillien & me go through almost all threads Smile

One more question, how many times does it happen that you need to delete your post? Not much right?

7Rejected Re: Report Function Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:27 am

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
So, Rejected ? Rolling Eyes

8Rejected Re: Report Function Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:40 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Definitely, we will have the report function the day we start having 2 spam posts a day on an average. Wink

9Rejected Re: Report Function Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
Yep, I agree with Sanket, if you feel that you've mistaken to double post, feel free to pm the admins/mods to delete it. Our pm box is always open Wink

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

10Rejected Re: Report Function Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 pm

YanOri

YanOri
Registered Member
Registered Member
okies, time to mark this solved

11Rejected Re: Report Function Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator