WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Members list  display problem Empty Members list display problem Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:46 pm

WHITESABBATH

Registered Member
Registered Member
on my pun version in the members list, the "users name" is taking up half the entire table space, bunching together the remaining profile fields (last visit,joined date ect). How can i correct this?
http://warpigs.forummotion.com/memberlist

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total

2Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 am

Add this to your CSS (:
Code:
table .tcl.memberlist {
   width: 15%;
   }

3Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:59 am

WHITESABBATH

Registered Member
Registered Member
Gangstar15 wrote:Add this to your CSS (:
Code:
table .tcl.memberlist {
   }

Hey Gangster.. No go on the code. even tried adjusting % but nada.

My initial thought was edit the cellspacing via the templates, but that wasn't happening.

4Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:55 am

My code missing this "." before the table (:
Code:
.table .tcl.memberlist {
  }

5Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 am

WHITESABBATH

Registered Member
Registered Member
Gangstar15 wrote:My code missing this "." before the table (:
Code:
.table .tcl.memberlist {
  }

i caught that when i initially inserted code and added it . it still didn't work. I also noticed the some of the portal widgets (search,whose on line) are way taller than they should be.Obvious coding error(s) going on with this one .

6Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Try add !important:
Code:
width: 15% !important;
if not then do it from the template and add:
Code:
style="width:15% !important;"
to the TD tag (:

7Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm

WHITESABBATH

Registered Member
Registered Member
Gangstar15 wrote:Try add !important:
Code:
width: 15% !important;
if not then do it from the template and add:
Code:
style="width:15% !important;"
to the TD tag (:

I even thought to add important, although i try to avoid that at all cost if possible. i may have goofed on the placement of the "important" , now that i think of it. I'll give both suggestions a shot.
Thanks gangster and Happy Saturday Smile

Got it to work via the css. however, it removed some of if not all the "text" to links(or links themselves) in the footer ; to the left side.. I can live with that being their not my links.lol However, i still have the widgets issue i mentioned above(Cal,Search,who's on line,are to tall)that i hadn't noticed at the time i initiated this thread. Should i create another thread for assistance on that matter,or can you help via this thread.?

8Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Can i have a look at your forum (:
i can help you via this thread (:

9Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 pm

WHITESABBATH

Registered Member
Registered Member
Gangstar15 wrote:Can i have a look at your forum (:
i can help you via this thread (:
link is in my first post on this topic. i could give you admin rights should you need to get in ACP for a look . i noticed a whole lot of "important" in this css. something i don't like.

* nice changes to your site too. cheers

10Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 am

Search in your CSS and find this part:
Code:

.center{
margin-top: 105px !important;

/padding-top: 20px;
}
Remove it or do what you want Very Happy
*Thanx ;D

11Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 am

WHITESABBATH

Registered Member
Registered Member
Gangstar15 wrote:Search in your CSS and find this part:
Code:

.center{
margin-top: 105px !important;

/padding-top: 20px;
}
Remove it or do what you want Very Happy
*Thanx ;D

You da man!! Very Happy Cal widget still is missing the very bottom horizontal line, but i can live with it. It's a Beautiful skin graphically,but coded like poop.only the bg image i changed(for the better)everything else(buttons,ect)came with skin. some sweet work i might say.
Again i thank you bro. Cool
*If it's any constellation to webarts, i do advertise (affiliation button)this site via my main site. Very Happy

12Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:35 am

Lol Very Happy no problem Wink

Rolling Eyes

13Members list  display problem Empty Re: Members list display problem Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Jophy

Jophy
Registered Member
Registered Member
**Solved

http://www.socialtechforum.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum