WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sIGNATURE Empty sIGNATURE Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Joel

Joel
Registered Member
Registered Member
How do i allow signature in the forum? i went to admin panel,user and groups,user options,and than below user settings,Allow Signatures:All Members.But when i entered my signature,nothing appears.What appears to be the problem here?

http://www.advertisehotspot.info/

2sIGNATURE Empty Re: sIGNATURE Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:30 pm

David

Registered Member
Registered Member
Underneath where you post, there are a few check boxes. One of them is for allowing signatures.

http://dlsuite.com

3sIGNATURE Empty Re: sIGNATURE Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:42 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Hey Joel,

This question is completely related to forumotion and it has nothing to do with web design or coding things so we are not going to help you on this.

If you are having troubles with Forumotion system, you need to ask it on the official support forum Smile

Lock

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum