WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Article marketing Empty Article marketing Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 pm

webmaster98

Registered Member
Registered Member
Article marketing has a good impact in SEO optimization. Can anyone tell me how a aticle can promote a site or blog if it does not contain any link?

http://www.webguru-india.com/

2Article marketing Empty Re: Article marketing Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Hunny

Registered Member
Registered Member

Google picks up on the title
- first and most.

For instance, my site has a thread called "(Send)Messages in a Bottle" where people can take a shot at finding someone they've lost touch with, when even facebook cant find them, by posting their name, and the name of whom they're looking for, as the title of a thread.

Within days, anyone google-searching either of those two names, will find a search result with a link to that thread. - and so they can make contact.

So it's the title that Google looks at first.

Content, I don't know about.. I haven't been seeing my content come up in searches *shrug*
But titles go right to the top, and quickly.

Okay, so you asked "Can anyone tell me how an article can promote a site or blog if it does not contain any link?...

And the answer was: without a link, the title will get into a search result.

But part of what you asked was also
"how can an article promote a site or blog?"

Okay. Make sure the title relates to what the site or blog is about.
And make sure it's a winning title (one that doesn't just say "steak",
but makes us actually hear the sizzle of it cooking, and smell it.
You know? So-
Write a really good "headline", which
1-relates to the site's theme interestingly and
2-states the articles content interestingly
(ie, in a way that makes even people that aren't interested just "have to" read more!

3Article marketing Empty Re: Article marketing Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:47 pm

palmgeo

Registered Member
Registered Member
Articles are very important to increase your web presence on internet. You can add the keywords in the article and hyper-link 2-3 keywords so that the visitor could access your website through the article.

http://www.palmgeo.com

4Article marketing Empty Re: Article marketing Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Warnner

Registered Member
Registered Member
I agreed with you...
Article is most important for increasing the page rank and traffic..

http://safeonlinegames.org/

5Article marketing Empty Re: Article marketing Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:30 pm

bryanbell

Registered Member
Registered Member
Article marketing is one of the strongest marketing techniques on the internet. Through article marketing you can easily promote your website, product and services with the link and without a link. The article marketing has allowed you to put links in the author resource box on your targeting keyword which increase back links to your website as well as traffic to your website.

Last edited by bryanbell on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Article marketing Empty Re: Article marketing Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 pm

fileppoa

fileppoa
Registered Member
Registered Member
Article marketing is most important for your SEO, If u set link wheel it's more better.

http://www.xigmapro.com

7Article marketing Empty Link wheel Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:58 pm

webmasterqws

Registered Member
Registered Member
fileppoa wrote:Article marketing is most important for your SEO, If u set link wheel it's more better.
Can you please briefly tell me about link wheel,how its works in SEO aspect how its wokrs.

8Article marketing Empty Re: Article marketing Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Crosby

Registered Member
Registered Member
Article marketing has been used by professionals for nearly as long as mass print has been available. A business provides content to a newspaper, possibly on a timely topic such as an article on tax audits during tax season, and the newspaper may use the article and include the business's name and contact information. Newspapers and other traditional media have limited budgets for gathering content and these articles may be used in the business section of the newspaper.

http://www.3gorillas.com/home-garden/small-appliances/air-condit

9Article marketing Empty Re: Article marketing Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Charlesth

Registered Member
Registered Member
Article marketing is mostly used for promoting your brand, products or services online. Article marketing is used to increase targeted traffic to your website. Article marketing help to your users for brand awareness and it is a useful technique to improve visibility of your website on the internet. It is one of the good methods to get quality back link in search engine.

http://www.spinxwebdesignatlanta.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum