WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Departure of Fatal Dawn Empty Departure of Fatal Dawn Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Departure of Fatal Dawn
Sad to see him leave Sad

Hi All!

Today, we are sad to announce the departure of Fatal Dawn as staff member in the form of News Reporter. Fatal Dawn, has given a lot to WebArtz in the form of his well written Newsletter & his knowledge on various faces of life via his threads posted.

On behalf of the whole WebArtz Staff, we would like to wish loads of luck in all his future endeavors.

We are really thankful for his valued contribution provided to WebArtz. Smile

Regards,
WebArtz Team

http://www.webartzforum.com

2Departure of Fatal Dawn Empty Re: Departure of Fatal Dawn Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
Sadly this is true. I officially announce my retirement set for August 31.
I've learned a lot from here - not just about coding or graphics, but about what it means to be a community. It's a good feeling to be surrounded by a community where you can appreciate others and feel appreciated yourself. I won't forget that feeling..

What I think is most important and what I wish to everyone is that you remain happy at whatever you do.
- Dawn

3Departure of Fatal Dawn Empty Re: Departure of Fatal Dawn Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 am

Fragon

Registered Member
Registered Member
that means your leaving?

4Departure of Fatal Dawn Empty Re: Departure of Fatal Dawn Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
All the best Fatal Dawn.
We are thankful to you for your contribution to the forums Smile

5Departure of Fatal Dawn Empty Re: Departure of Fatal Dawn Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:52 am

Fragon

Registered Member
Registered Member
Bu-b-But Why Sad Sad Sad Sad Good bye Sad

6Departure of Fatal Dawn Empty Re: Departure of Fatal Dawn Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:52 am

Unknown Data

Unknown Data
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sad news, you did a really great job Sad good luck in your future! Smile

http://woops.dk

7Departure of Fatal Dawn Empty Re: Departure of Fatal Dawn Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:54 am

experiencesforum

experiencesforum
Registered Member
Registered Member
Bad news, i hope i can see you again soon, Dawn, my best friend in this forum cheers

Last edited by experiencesforum on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://experience.forum.st

8Departure of Fatal Dawn Empty Re: Departure of Fatal Dawn Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 pm

lordadmer

lordadmer
Registered Member
Registered Member
Badnews but, see you around and more power.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum