WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dawn's warning bar Empty Dawn's warning bar Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:10 pm

experiencesforum

experiencesforum
Registered Member
Registered Member
I know warning bar is not too important for some people, but I think it's a bit weird when I look at Dawn's warning bar.

I know he had guilty on the past, but everyone have their own forgive,

In my opinion, some critics to make something better is not belong to fault, but it belong to concern.

considering contributions he has done and his loyalty to this forum

so I'm here experienceforum ( Gama Mulya ) request to Admins ( Ankillen or Sanket ) to make his warning bar back to full green.

I hope the admins are willing to consider this

http://experience.forum.st

2Dawn's warning bar Empty Re: Dawn's warning bar Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 am

Fatal Dawn

Registered Member
Registered Member
Before anyone flames me, I didn't tell expriencesforum to argue on my behalf. Although I am wondering why some good members still have warns (eg. blindbat1457).

I appreciate the sentiment, experiencesforum. I know I have a true friend in you.

But, however I have to say that they didn't give it to me, I asked for it.

It amazes me how much this place has changed. How many people changed and went their own path. This place used to be something unique, and it's dying. The personality, the activity. It's dying. In the end I am no different than most of the people here. In the end everything and everyone changes and not always for the better. When you've been here as long as I have the only place you can go is down.

In the meantime I am enjoying my time at another community. Meeting some new people and seeing some old faces (Joel!) and sharing meaningful discussions. Smile

3Dawn's warning bar Empty Re: Dawn's warning bar Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 am

experiencesforum

experiencesforum
Registered Member
Registered Member
Fatal Dawn wrote:Before anyone flames me, I didn't tell expriencesforum to argue on my behalf. Although I am wondering why some good members still have warns (eg. blindbat1457).

I appreciate the sentiment, experiencesforum. I know I have a true friend in you.

But, however I have to say that they didn't give it to me, I asked for it.

It amazes me how much this place has changed. How many people changed and went their own path. This place used to be something unique, and it's dying. The personality, the activity. It's dying. In the end I am no different than most of the people here. In the end everything and everyone changes and not always for the better. When you've been here as long as I have the only place you can go is down.

In the meantime I am enjoying my time at another community. Meeting some new people and seeing some old faces (Joel!) and sharing meaningful discussions. Smile

but the fact is you still here, that's show your loyalty to this forum. I know you love be here, thats why you can't leave this forum.

http://experience.forum.st

4Dawn's warning bar Empty Re: Dawn's warning bar Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
experiencesforum, its really nice of you to be considerate. However, it would have been appreciated if you could have discussed this via PM's with me or ankillien instead of posting on the board.

However, we will consider your proposition & maybe implement a system which gives users who have got a warning & are willing to rectify their mistakes by good behavior on the forum for a certain period of time.

http://www.webartzforum.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum