WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Decorate Your Desktop Contest - Page 2 Empty Decorate Your Desktop Contest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Decorate Your Desktop
Decorate Your Desktop - Win Contest - Win Prizes!

Decorate Your Desktop Contest - Page 2 Banner

Hello everyone Very Happy

I'd like to thank all our members for making our previous contest very successful Smile This time we are bringing another interesting contest called Decorate Your Desktop!

What you need to do?

You need to make your computer desktop as much attractive as possible. You can use catchy wallpapers, cool icons, desktop mods, widgets, dock menus or just anything that can make your desktop even more beautiful Smile

Once done, you need to take a screen shot of your desktop and post it in this thread. But before you take the screen shot, open WebArtzForum.com in your web browser and minimize it in your taskbar so we can confirm that the image is taken by you and not from google Razz

You can submit more than 1 entries but only the most recent will be considered. The last date to submit your entry is 20th April, 2012. After that a voting thread will be opened and members of WebArtz will be the judge Wink Members will vote for their favorite desktop and the highest vote earner will win!

The Prizes!

As always, there will be one winner and 2 runners up. The winner will get the "Winner" rank for the while month and a beautiful website template which looks like this:

Decorate Your Desktop Contest - Page 2 Image_2

The first runner up will earn 30 Points and second runner up will earn 20 Points.

So, start decorating your desktop and submit your entries as early as possible. Remember, last date for submission on 20th April.

All the best All the best

Click Here to Join WebArtz

26Decorate Your Desktop Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Decorate Your Desktop Contest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 pm

ankillien

Administrator
Administrator
Only 2 days left for entries! Hurry!

27Decorate Your Desktop Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Decorate Your Desktop Contest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Will re-enter tomorrow. Need to upgrade my desktop because my first entry looks kinda bad I think, so I will re-enter tomorrow. I have to or else I can't re-enter.

By the way, nice entries so far, better than mine I think.

28Decorate Your Desktop Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Decorate Your Desktop Contest Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Forgot to re-enter Sad

At least I have one entry though.

Good luck to all who entered!

29Decorate Your Desktop Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Decorate Your Desktop Contest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 am

verrell123

verrell123
Registered Member
Registered Member
Time for Voting! Very Happy

http://www.freshartz.co.cc/

30Decorate Your Desktop Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Decorate Your Desktop Contest Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
THANKS A LOT for your participation Very Happy

The voting begins here:
http://www.webartzforum.com/t2985-vote-for-the-best-desktop

Vote for your favorite entry Cheer

Topic Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2