WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:43 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Vote for the Best Desktop!
Voting thread for Decorate Your Desktop contest

Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Banner

Hello!

First of all, I'd like to thank to all those who participated in the Decorate Your Desktop contest and sent their entries Smile We really appreciate it.

Now the voting for the best looking desktop begins.

Rules for voting:

• You can vote for only one entry
  • You can't vote your own entry
  • To give a vote, just write the name of your favorite contestant (and any comments, if you have)

The entries are as follows...

1) Mr.Joker

Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 2012-04-12022921

2) RsguideMaker

Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Desktopscreenshot

3) verrell123

Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Decora10

4) ankillien

Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Image_2

5) pimentel2

Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 25u4aj8

So start voting guys. The results will be declared on 30th April.

Lets see who wins Very Happy All the best All the best

Last edited by ankillien on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

26Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 am

Mr.Joker

Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
I didnt saw that as any attack or anything bad friend. Smile And thank you. Dont say Congrats to me only, there is one winer more also Very Happy

27Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 am

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
Next contest will be announced this week.

28Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Wed May 02, 2012 11:34 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
Cheers ank and yeah Joker, I know. I will say congrats to pimentel2 if and when he posts on this thread. If he doesn't post by the time the next competition is announced, I will PM him instead. But I will wait and see whether he posts on this post.

29Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Fri May 04, 2012 10:48 pm

pimentel2

"Suggest a Contest" Contest Winner
Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Winner11
Woo Smile Sorry, been sick recently w/the flu Sad

Getting better slowly!

congrats to mr. joker as well!

30Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat May 05, 2012 1:00 am

Mr.Joker

Mr.Joker
Mr. WebArtz
Mr. WebArtz
Thank you man. Same to you Smile

31Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat May 05, 2012 2:33 am

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
pimentel2 wrote:Woo Smile Sorry, been sick recently w/the flu Sad

Getting better slowly!

congrats to mr. joker as well!

Gratz on winning man. Hope you get better soon.

32Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sat May 05, 2012 9:30 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Congratz to all the winners.

http://www.webartzforum.com

33Vote for the Best Desktop! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the Best Desktop! Sun May 06, 2012 2:50 pm

RSguideMaker

RSguideMaker
Registered Member
Registered Member
So what will the new contest be? It's Sunday and I still see no thread telling us what the next competition is.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum