WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Everyone on Webartz Empty Hello Everyone on Webartz Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Registered Member
Registered Member
Hey guys,

Some of you may know me as Nextlevelgaming from the english support site help.forumotion.com

I found this site from Neras url, and found it very intriguing. I love the lay out, and the feel. I myself am a coder, and have my own tutorial website. I joined this site today, to just have a look around and see how everyone is doing. I see Sanket is one of the administrators, Hello Sanket, hope my decision of joining was a good one Twisted Evil lol

I have been doing HTML and CSS well over 10 years, just started four months ago learning jQuery. Graphics I've been doing for 3 years, on and off. I have photoshop CS5. I love helping people with their websites. I also love doing things that never have been done before on the forumotion forums or atleast thinking i did Suspect

Well let me hear some words from all of you. I'm opened to any questions as well Smile

Nice talking to all of you!

2Hello Everyone on Webartz Empty Re: Hello Everyone on Webartz Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Neyra

Neyra
Registered Member
Registered Member
welcome

http://html-dizajn.coolbb.net/

3Hello Everyone on Webartz Empty Re: Hello Everyone on Webartz Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Hi there, welcome to WebArtz.

http://www.webartzforum.com

4Hello Everyone on Webartz Empty Re: Hello Everyone on Webartz Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Registered Member
Registered Member
Howdy Sanket. and Neyra

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum