WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bisky

Registered Member
Registered Member
Hey everyone!

First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I'm assuming 'Web Design Talk' is a suitable section because I guess this should appeal to any web designers here! Smile

Over the past couple of months, I've been working on a new freelance marketplace platform.

Sites like Freelancer and Upwork can be okay at times, but they've gotten huge. Maybe a little too huge. Employers content themselves with exploiting people in third-world countries for low-level work at pennies on the hour.

Maybe you’ve seen what this creates, even for employers looking for high-quality contractors like yourself trying to make an honest living: hundreds of applications swarm every good job opening, and if you’re not one of the first 20 or so to apply at a rate that’s still lower than you deserve, you’ll probably miss out.

And then there are the scammers – the non-payers, the non-deliverers, the vultures, etc. Just Google “Freelancer.com” and you’ll see endless posts about horror stories. Maybe you’ve got horror stories of your own, and so you’re looking for something new. That’s where my new platform comes in.

What I'm aiming to do with this new platform is to cut through the clutter, connect the quality with quality. I'm striving for honesty and accountability and only taking the employers who aren’t looking for the lowest rates, but the best work. And the freelancers who do the best work at fair rates.

This platform will include a number of unique features and it'll be much different from existing platforms.

I'm currently looking for beta testers to look through it during pre-launch – basically just test the site out for bugs and suggestions for improvement.

Our spots for initial launch will be limited, but you can be assured that beta testers will be high on our list! I hope you will take advantage and help us build something truly great, and then find work on it yourself!

If you're interested in giving this a test, please fill out the form here: https://goo.gl/PakoER

You can also shoot me a PM (or post in this thread) if you have any ideas or suggestions on how you think the platform should work. I'm all ears.

Cheers,
Mark

Bisky

Registered Member
Registered Member
BUMP - Just wanted to let everybody know this has been coming along nicely and beta should be unveiled in early 2016.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum