WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

WebArtz - The Web Design Forum
Welcome to WebArtz, Guest!

WebArtz is a nice place for discussions related to web designing and coding. We help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice on various issues.

To know more about WebArtz Forum, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Code a Page to Win a Page Contest
"Show us what you have learned from WebArtz till now"

Hello Everyone Very Happy

We would like to thank all the members to make our contests highly successful, which motivates us to give you an opportunity to participate in different contests on WebArtz.

It gives us great pleasure to announce our 3nd Contest for 2010 in the month of March as a Contest on coding a html page.

As we have always been giving importance to learning, now is the time to show us till date what have you learned from us?

So the contest is simple, design a page & PM me or ankillien with the codes of your page. This time the judges for this competition will be staff on WebArtz. The best page according to us wins the competition.

The last date for submitting your code is 26th March.

The prize: An HTML page which looks as shown below.
Spoiler:

Is that all the winner will get??
Winner will win the Winner rank for the month of April
Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Mkzyiv

So start your quest to win the Contest, show us your Talent Very Happy

Click Here to Join WebArtz

Last edited by Sanket on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.webartzforum.com

26Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 am

ok i and when i finish it i send to you the code or the page link?

27Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:31 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
You can send me the code.

28Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:01 am

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
Okay I have a question ,
Am I allowed to make a HTML page which will be related to my forum ,
Could it be counted as a entry too?
Please? Very Happy

http://www.art-castle.biz/forum.htm

29Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:25 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Yes it will be.

30Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:33 am

Fred100

Fred100
Registered Member
Registered Member
Yay thanks a lot sanket Very Happy

http://www.art-castle.biz/forum.htm

31Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:15 am

Veljko

Veljko
Registered Member
Registered Member
I sent my Gaga entry already.

32Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:23 am

who do you think will win??
i think you are much better than me Razz

33Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:08 am

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Im not sure. My entry is all based off of the stuff I learned here.

34Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm

when will the concert end and when will the results be announced...??

I wanna know if i tried hard enough! Rolling Eyes

35Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Submissions end on 26th. The results will be out on the last day of march

36Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 am

jshushij

jshushij
Registered Member
Registered Member
I learned a lot from WebArtz, but im still not good enough to make a great page.

37Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:22 am

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Jshushij, Don't be down on yourself! I learned a lot from here, and still don't think I'm good enough in HTML to be a professional in it. Though I still believe in myself. Wink

Krazy Wink

38Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 pm

karna

karna
Registered Member
Registered Member
Looks interesting. i already have a template made. I shall submit it for this contest Razz

39Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Only 4 days left in the contest! Good luck to everyone and I hope you all remain positive and believe in one another and yourself! Smile

40Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:23 am

3 days left!!! Smile

41Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 am

Sanket

Sanket
Administrator
Administrator
Last day to submit your entries. Wink

42Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:53 am

Krazy

Registered Member
Registered Member
Yay, I hope I won, then again I don't. I just want the person who has learned the most here at webartz to win. Wink

Krazy Wink

43Code a Page to Win a Page Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Code a Page to Win a Page Contest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm

ankillien

ankillien
Administrator
Administrator
As decided to close submissions on 27th March, submissions closed now.

Participants :
Krazy
Reave
Cool-Processor
shmzblueworld

Thank to all those participated.
The winner will be decided by a poll in staff forum Smile

Topic Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: